Will we ever have turkey again?

dcnx

Not dry at all when I inject it and slow roast ......The US just culled more birds so I doubt Thailand will be lifting its ban anytime soon.

I thought the ban was automatically lifted on the first of the year. Just not that big of a call for them this time of the year.

You can also turn the turkey over so all the juice runs into the breast meat when cooking. I did that the last time I cooked one and it was delicious. Or for the best get a deep fat fryer to cook them in oil. Had a brother in law once who had one. Best turkey I have ever had. Doubt you can find one here in Thailand.

Not dry at all when I inject it and slow roast ......The US just culled more birds so I doubt Thailand will be lifting its ban anytime soon.

I thought the ban was automatically lifted on the first of the year. Just not that big of a call for them this time of the year.

You can also turn the turkey over so all the juice runs into the breast meat when cooking. I did that the last time I cooked one and it was delicious. Or for the best get a deep fat fryer to cook them in oil. Had a brother in law once who had one. Best turkey I have ever had. Doubt you can find one here in Thailand.

To deep fry just put oil in a pot and bring to temp ( check smoking point of particular oil your using). Also very important to leave enough space for turkey to fit easily in pot. I advise to do outside on a burner (easily avail here) and keep the kids away.

Edited by junglechef