GTA for beginner

JohnnyJazz

A friend of mine told me GTA could be a great game for beginner as according to your mood you can just cruise around an imaginary city listening to good music and then jump into action when you feel like it.

So my question are, first, is GTA a game for beginner or do you need to be an experienced player to enjoy it ? Then I have an old PC that I have plugged on my TV to watch movies, will it be enough ? or do I need a top of the line PC or something like a PlayStation or an Xbox ?

Your old PC will probably do if you get GTA 3 or maybe GTA 4 depending on the graphics card, if you want to play GTA 5 you will need a newer 64 bit PC with a graphics card with 2 gigs of RAM to play it, the GTA games are fairly accessible to newbie gamers i'd say...

Personally i'd always buy a PC rather than a console, a far wider & cheaper range of games plus everything else that you can do with a PC, just make sure its got a HDMI slot so that you can use your flat screen TV for a monitor, also for up to date games make sure its 64 bit & has a 2 gig memory card plus at least 8 gigs of RAM, you'll get one for 30000 Bhts or so...

Your old PC will probably do if you get GTA 3 or maybe GTA 4 depending on the graphics card, if you want to play GTA 5 you will need a newer 64 bit PC with a graphics card with 2 gigs of RAM to play it, the GTA games are fairly accessible to newbie gamers i'd say...

Personally i'd always buy a PC rather than a console, a far wider & cheaper range of games plus everything else that you can do with a PC, just make sure its got a HDMI slot so that you can use your flat screen TV for a monitor, also for up to date games make sure its 64 bit & has a 2 gig memory card plus at least 8 gigs of RAM, you'll get one for 30000 Bhts or so...

Thanks. Constructive advises, I appreciate !

Archived