Go-Go Dancer Shanked by Corkscrew in Chonburi

rooster59

Saw two Thai bar girls go to battle against each other over a farang customer in Chiang Mai back in 2013.

Each claiming him themselves..... Vicious ...really vicious dirty fight.. Sometimes the girls are dirtier fighters than the men... very bad... sorry to see it.. very bloody...

The farang customer they were fighting about walked out. Neither girl ended up with him.. .

"Sometimes the girls are dirtier fighters than the men"

Was it 12 on 1? As the usual men quota is usually in the 5 to 1 ratio. If so, you're right.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who think that 38 is a bit old should remember she was pulling guys who preferred her to the 29 year old, that's what started it... coffee1.gif

It was immediately after she did a show involving a hose pipe and a golf ball.

Why don't they just say Jomtien instead of Banglamung?

Too ashamed to use the word "Pattaya" or "Jomtien" biggrin.png

That was indeed the most remarkable part of this "news story".

No foreigner needs Pattaya on his address.

Its Tambon Nong Prue or Tambon Na Kluea in Amphoe Bang Lamung laugh.png

sometimes its very hard for some girls........some got all the customers lol ..they could do 4-10 st ..... and some farang feel pissed off about the japanese lol ...Who find the nicest creature and pay her 10000 or more if they want to lol ..Crazy crazy right

I always walked past that place , and never saw any customer walk in. If they get one filthy, rich customer in I can understand it will lead to a big fight among the girls who apparently already are past their expiration date.

mostly about stealing customers?? ..... what did they do with them?

For an activity which the fringe of a fully free market, the girls often don't seem to like having a fully free market - more of a first see first own market tongue.png

So laissez-faire, libertarian economic theory is... screwed.

• 3 weeks later...

Been going in this bar for 4 yrs never seen any lady trouble only odd mow farang but not fighting.I go in alone no problem 1 or 2 times per week ladies are great with me never beg for drinks or twisted checkbin,great music air/con good beer 55 baht so get a life all you churchgoers this is Pattaya.

I always walked past that place , and never saw any customer walk in. If they get one filthy, rich customer in I can understand it will lead to a big fight among the girls who apparently already are past their expiration date.

Your post made me laugh, never been in so how do you know? if you did go in you would see they do gets customers, sometimes lots of them

Well i do go in, and believe it or not they do get "filthy rich" customers a i am one of them.

Not all the girls are "past their expiration date" they have 2 or 3 cute dancers and one of the waitresses is not bad either.

The music videos are excellent and the reason most Farangs go in, and who can moan at draught beer at B65 for a good glassful

Go in and try it one night you might be surprised and have a good time, life is what you make it

I hope your other 6,000 posts weren't totally devoid of knowledge of the subject. If you haven't been in there, how can you comment???

I go often, it's not bad, music videos are great on the big screen if they play music you like, better than the rubbish music that's played in Walking St.