Late-Night Pub at Pattaya Port raided by Police

rooster59

Late-Night Pub at Pattaya Port raided by Police

bar-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: Just before Daybreak on Saturday, over 50 Pattaya Police Officers conducted a raid on a pub located at the Bali Hai Port area, which was full of customers, some underage and others who later failed drug tests.

The raid took place at the recently re-opened Black Pearl Pub, which was forced to re-locate due to a previous 5-year closure order imposed on the original venue due to similar problems.

On this occasion the Pub was open well after its permitted licensed operating hours, and was hosting a student party with an estimated 200 customers attending the celebration.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221167/late-night-pub-at-pattaya-port-raided-by-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-30

Had to look twice... I thought it was a fire drill at a hospital. whistling.gif

With empty? scotch bottle cartons on steps?

Perfectly normal in Patters. thumbsup.gif

And off topic, I actually know two genuine nurses who moonlight at a WS gogo bar. The irony is that they wear schoolgirl uniforms - well, most of a schoolgirl uniform. The knickers are optional. rolleyes.gif

I just love pink airline stewardess uniforms.biggrin.png

I like any female in uniform, particularly short skirts.

Good bit of advertising for the club.

I believe the club will no longer need advertising. I am certain it will be closed forever now, rather than just 5 years. What kind of morons own and run that place? They received a five year closure, then spend all kinds of money to re-open and then violate the same laws they got shut down for in the first place.

I'm confused?

If a bar looses it's operating license for 5 years for violations of the law, the owner can move to a new location down the soi, and receive a new license to operate another bar from the licensing authorities?

The license is issued to the bar (building), not to the owner of the bar?

What is wrong with this picture?

I just love pink airline stewardess uniforms.biggrin.png

I like any female in uniform, particularly short skirts.

Good bit of advertising for the club.

I believe the club will no longer need advertising. I am certain it will be closed forever now, rather than just 5 years. What kind of morons own and run that place? They received a five year closure, then spend all kinds of money to re-open and then violate the same laws they got shut down for in the first place.

As often happens since the coup,The local BIB takes their bribe moneys to look the other way ,then the Army (who are now in charge) says to the BIB "You raid tonight".The BIB will apologize to the owners of the pub, but says its out of their hands,Oh yea sorry we already spent the money so no return.

I'm confused?

If a bar looses it's operating license for 5 years for violations of the law, the owner can move to a new location down the soi, and receive a new license to operate another bar from the licensing authorities?

The license is issued to the bar (building), not to the owner of the bar?

What is wrong with this picture?

Beat me to it

this chap must be in my opinion a proper wally he is closed down on one venue for breaking the rules he opens up in another location and does the same thing again i think he needs looking at .

I bet this proper wally has made more money running businesses than you. whistling.gif

Don't take everything at face value in Thailand.

Most bars in my town are ultra strict about letting in kids in school uniforms. I have tried on a couple of occasions trying to take my 20 year old daughter into a bar when she comes home from university on a weekend, but no go….have to go home and change.

Most bars in my town are ultra strict about letting in kids in school uniforms. I have tried on a couple of occasions trying to take my 20 year old daughter into a bar when she comes home from university on a weekend, but no go….have to go home and change.

You sound like a "class-act" dad.