Hooters girls support charity

FiveStarVagabond

All this advertising…..disguised as CSR…..shaking their tits and asses while "helping the poor"…doesn't fool me…just a cheap shot at promoting the brand.

I'd be mighty impressed if they put on some normal clothes instead of prancing around like hoes at a sombre fundraiser.

All this advertising…..disguised as CSR…..shaking their tits and asses while "helping the poor"…doesn't fool me…just a cheap shot at promoting the brand.

I'd be mighty impressed if they put on some normal clothes instead of prancing around like hoes at a sombre fundraiser.

I agree... those 'bikers' are shameless.

Piggy backing on a charity event, to promote the brand. Really! How low can people go?

A certain right wing presidential candidate passed on a debate with his peers, ostensibly so he could do a local fund raiser for veterans. How many of those did he do when he was just another businessman?

Piggy backing on a charity event, to promote the brand. Really! How low can people go?

Tell us how you do charity for children lately, I'm all ears.

The Pattaya St Patrick's day Parade raises a lot of funds for the Father Ray Foundation.

Jackalope also raises funds for children's charity.

Fooled me completely! Hope they do that again soon.

But the important goal of mightily impressing you would've raised less money for the charity. So which is more important: your delicate Victorian sense of propriety, or the orphans of Baan Jing Jai?

A lot of dumb <deleted>. Of course all participants are using the Pattaya Bed Race as a promotion tool. OMG look at any sport event which is being used by various companies to show off their brand name. What is the problem.

I think the Hooter Young Ladies look very presentable and classy. Some freak lady-boy wanna be katoey shaking "her" bootie around and gyrating around would be inappropriate.

Why are the old farts standing behind them? Don't they have their own bed to push down a street?

Those would be the Jesters. They're about as friendly of a motorcycle club as they get. One of them was my neighbor in the middle east for a few years and I've met many of the guys, mostly oil rig guys doing month on/month off, or contract jobs.

They are far more sane than your average Special Forces retard one so often meets in Pattaya.

I could never join because I could never stand the heat of blue jeans and black shirts in Pattaya. I also don't have a Harley.

Had one once for about 6 months and hated the beast.

I like motorcycles, as long as it's a dirt bike and I'm in the woods. Other than that, I'll stay on 4 wheels and stay away from wearing black except at funerals.

The Jesters are nice guys though.