Non O visa requirements Laos

Coming at the end of the last 3 months of my current Non Imm O based on marriage, the last stamp shows I must exit by 20th February 2016, I assume that I can go to Savannakhet to apply for another multi entry visa. Am I required to get a re entry permit before I leave Thailand? Just to confirm the documents required are:

Original marriage certificate and copy (unsigned)

Copy of wifes id card (signed and dated)

Copy of tabien baan (page with her name signed and dated by her)

My passport copy

My wifes id card and tabien baan were signed and dated 20th January 2016. Is this acceptable?

• Yes you can go to Savannakhet for a new visa.
  • You don't need a re-entry permit as you will be re-entering with a new visa.
  • FYI, you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife if you want to delay your trip to Laos and getting the new visa.
  • I don't think a date is required. The signature is the important thing. My wife never dates the copies but writes a declaration in Thai and signs it.

• FYI, you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife if you want to delay your trip to Laos and getting the new visa.
  • I don't think a date is required. The signature is the important thing. My wife never dates the copies but writes a declaration in Thai and signs it.

Cheers. Signature yes.....a declaration? What does it translate into?

Cheers. Signature yes.....a declaration? What does it translate into?

Along the lines of it being a true copy. Not sure if it's necessary, but it is something Thais are used to writing whenever giving over copies of ID etc.