Motor Bike Insurance

EASYDOGG

I Have just bought a brand new honda motor bike including insurance, but upon a thai reading the policy found out it only covers personal body injuries due to accidents, not a new bike if i crash it or it is crashed. An internet search hasn't helped, where can i get motor sai insurance in chiang mai?

You're already covered under the law for public liability. You want to protect your investment. I was taught the first principle of insurance is to protect you against a loss you can't afford to suffer.

You paid cash for a new Honda, so unless you bought a CBR or Phantom, you probably paid under 55,000 baht. Can you afford to lose it? If so, you don't need additional insurance.

You're already covered under the law for public liability. You want to protect your investment. I was taught the first principle of insurance is to protect you against a loss you can't afford to suffer.

You paid cash for a new Honda, so unless you bought a CBR or Phantom, you probably paid under 55,000 baht. Can you afford to lose it? If so, you don't need additional insurance.

YES IT's a phantom, but hard to get insurance in chiang mai, help??

YES IT's a phantom, but hard to get insurance in chiang mai, help??

Speak to the good-looking Scottish guy that works in your office!