Change the color of the car

ardokano

- Took me two months

- Cost me 100K

- Easy peasy

- Bring the receipt from the car shop to Land and Transportation dep (DMV), and get it registered. I think 300 Baht or

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.784518434905189.1073741913.188664077823964&type=3

Thank you.

And how about film? Its same take receipt from car shop?

- Took me two months

- Cost me 100K

- Easy peasy

- Bring the receipt from the car shop to Land and Transportation dep (DMV), and get it registered. I think 300 Baht or

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.784518434905189.1073741913.188664077823964&type=3

Thank you.

If you mean a Wrap, you don't need to register that, as its not permanent.

- Took me two months

- Cost me 100K

- Easy peasy

Thank you.

Thanks.

But its change colour car. Are you sure? Not have any problem? Becouse i want silver(same chrome).

Ps

Ofcouse in my experience for 5 yer in thai road( 1-2 month per yaer)and last one year permanently stay.

Police never ask me registration car . Even my DL ask only once.

But its easy can see change colour.

- Took me two months

- Cost me 100K

- Easy peasy

Thank you.

Thanks.

But its change colour car. Are you sure? Not have any problem? Becouse i want silver(same chrome).

Ps

Ofcouse in my experience for 5 yer in thai road( 1-2 month per yaer)and last one year permanently stay.

The problem is how each person will interpret the law. Some police are going to say "I see silver, not what it says here" and aren't going to care what color might live underneath, others will be OK with it, some might want to peel your wrap back to check...

If it were me, I'd still be going to the DLT and getting the color change noted. No-one is going to complain about that.

- Took me two months

- Cost me 100K

- Easy peasy

Thank you.

Thanks.

Ps

The problem is how each person will interpret the law. Some police are going to say "I see silver, not what it says here" and aren't going to care what color might live underneath, others will be OK with it, some might want to peel your wrap back to check...

If it were me, I'd still be going to the DLT and getting the color change noted. No-one is going to complain about that.

That why i ask.

If its easy change note, so I do.

Before in Russia for my GF i do it. But its not easy or can be easy if you know for who you pay some extra:)

Or have another thinks. Try find car with simular colour.

I mean have silver colour and get chrome film:)

Thanks.

Ps

The registered color is in the "Blue book". I have also never ever been asked by police to show registration papers. I honestly don't think the police care about it. Its so many people who wrap their cars now. And after a year or so, people tear it off again.

I had a wrap, and I wasn't very happy with it.

If you change owner, then you might need to show the car, which might be a potential problem. I would think that an explanation (along with a few hundred Baht ) is sufficient..

• 2 years later...
On 2/3/2016 at 4:07 PM, mortenaa said:

The registered color is in the "Blue book". I have also never ever been asked by police to show registration papers. I honestly don't think the police care about it. Its so many people who wrap their cars now. And after a year or so, people tear it off again.

I had a wrap, and I wasn't very happy with it.

If you change owner, then you might need to show the car, which might be a potential problem. I would think that an explanation (along with a few hundred Baht ) is sufficient..

True that cops never ask, so actually what are they checking ? It seems easy to have fake number plates to avoid radars ?!

Archived