Coffee Cart

ackruu123

But I would not buy....yeeeuuugh. Who thought up cold coffee ? I think it was one of those can't lose face moments...they drink freezing cold coffee and all their mates say what's it taste like ? and instead of spitting it in the gutter ...they go (like all television presenters tasting food) mmmmmmMMMM delicious...!

and their hot coffee at these stands is like mud...Bubble tea is another one...where does the madness end ?

But I would not buy....yeeeuuugh. Who thought up cold coffee ? I think it was one of those can't lose face moments...they drink freezing cold coffee and all their mates say what's it taste like ? and instead of spitting it in the gutter ...they go (like all television presenters tasting food) mmmmmmMMMM delicious...!

and their hot coffee at these stands is like mud...Bubble tea is another one...where does the madness end ?

Have you ever heard of freezing cold ice coffee? It's the perfect drink for a tropical climate. It's hot coffee which doesn't make any sense.

There is a great one just opposite friendship store. It’s not shown in this Google picture but it’s actually located in front of the drugstore in the right of the picture with the blue sign and even has a couple of tables and chairs to sit and watch the chaos of South Pattaya. And she serves good coffee

post-6925-0-55992800-1454565758_thumb.pn

Edited by midas