6'+ long wooden table or Massage table wanted or even a solid dresser

seeker108

I am trying to get something that I can quickly start using as an in-home massage table so that I can start getting special massage therapies to help recover from recent foot surgeries and weak foot bone condition

Doesn't need to be fancy, just something upon which I can throw a massage pad and solid enough to hold my 100 kg weight and long and wide enough to hold my 6' body and about 3'+/- height would be ideal, though I suppose my therapist could sit to do the treatments if it is more the height of a coffee table.

Even just a solid slab of wood could do as I have something that I can rest it on until I build a proper base for it

Anyone wanting to sell or get rid of something like this please PM me.

Thank you! wai.gif

Health and Happiness! thumbsup.gif

A cheap ssolution would be to buy a sheet of 15-20mm ply osb which will cost 550bt or 750bt.

Then just find suitable supports. Connie Blocks for example.

Regarding the height of it. In order that a therapist doesnt get severe back strain it shoild be set at 600mm high. The next best option is on the floor as a thai massage mat.

I wwoildnt recommend having someone sitting at your coffee table.

If you want a proper massage bed you can get them in the santhitam market for 3k complete or you can find a fold up one online via bangkok an imported one for around 8k

Right you are eyecatcher. The proper table height for your average Thai girl height will be around 25" to 28" or around 63 to 71 cm. I was still sleepy and just plain sloppy when I made the original post.

I will definitely head over to Santitham to see what they have.