Who Wants To Learn...

Stoverus

Hi,

I was thinking about creating a topic and see if you would like to learn a little Icelandic tounge, since I'm from Iceland and I live there I can teach you a few words and sentence, I speak Icelandic but I have to write english here for you to understand me. :D

I'm just gonna' check how many want to learn and I'll teach you something, you can also come with words from english or sentence and I can translate them to Icelandic and teach you :o

Now who wants to learn a new language? :D

Odd you should mention Icelandic.

There's a guy who learned Islandic in three weeks as a challenge and went on a political debate TV show to demonstrate his ability in the language.

Apparently his accent was pretty ropey but his vocabulary and grammer where spot on.

Learning Thai might be a good topic, given the life choices made by many around here.

:o

Hi,

I was thinking about creating a topic and see if you would like to learn a little Icelandic tounge, since I'm from Iceland and I live there I can teach you a few words and sentence, I speak Icelandic but I have to write english here for you to understand me. :D

I'm just gonna' check how many want to learn and I'll teach you something, you can also come with words from english or sentence and I can translate them to Icelandic and teach you :o

Now who wants to learn a new language? :D

And I would use it , where? Yes, I know, Iceland. I do not think that I will be getting there any time in the near or distant future but thanks for the offer. :D