How did you meet your Thai girlfriend?

1happykamper

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After my split up with a Thai wife of over ten years I was playing the field on ThaiFriendly. Setting up dates after a weeding out process. Went through quite a few. Got good and figuring out the non hookers and the gold diggers. Set up a date and its been two years and I hope it never ends. Great family all educated. With decent jobs. English is excellent. Really enjoy everyday.The skeptic in me looks for a crack. But just not there.

I met mine at a meeting of the Thai/Chinese Hi-So Society when they invited all ex special forces living in Thailand to their annual dinner.

Shame we missed each other, i was the one with a chang vest on

And I was one of the pole dancers , as I said before my wife just wanted to take me away from all that, being used by hi so Thai Chinese society women

I met mine at a meeting of the Thai/Chinese Hi-So Society when they invited all ex special forces living in Thailand to their annual dinner.

Shame we missed each other, i was the one with a chang vest on

I was absent too. The ink on my 'wings' tattoo had not dried yet.

Bought mine from her mum.

Not all that expensive either, I got a good deal.

probably the one 50 men sent back as damaged.

Only 50? .......... must have been my lucky day!

..... and probably only half the number that you have been through smile.png

You think he has only slept with 100 women, lol?

Never met a girl in Thailand that'd I'd trust or want to get serious with. I'm sure there's one out there, though the good ones are kinda boring. Met most of my dates and giks on dating websites. A couple of em were stunners, but I would not have gone out of my way to talk to most of em if I'd seen them in public first. The style is usually not what I expected and the connection is almost never there.

I don't know about Chiang Mai, but these days I don't see that many good looking women with foreigners in BKK. Most of the ones I do see appear to be hired. My advice is take some chances. When you see a girl you like, make up an excuse to talk to her, then spin it into a date somehow. Or talk to their friends. That's what the Thais do.