Im Scared!

meme

First in totally un Thai style I am planning way far in advance.

I am getting married in July 2007. I have around 6+ people joining us for the wedding which will be in true small village style in the South. Everyone will be staying for about 2-3 weeks. We will be on the Andaman side of things. This is where my bf is from, the place I have lived and spent really most of my time. Now b/c of July the weather is not guarenteed and the place where my family has spent the most time when they come and love, Koh Lanta is very quiet in July. So I am thinking about going over to the other side. I have only been to Koh Samui once and KP for full moon parites. I am looking to please everyone ( family and friends) so I need somewhere that is quiet, bungalows on the beach, family run type places. But I also want to be able to take my friends out for a good night out now and again. So does this place exsist? I have to say I am scared cause last time I was in Samui it was so built up and Full mood party madness on Hat Rin is not really what I am going for either. Our budget is around 1000 baht.

Thanks!

I would suggest something in Ban Tai (Milky Bay is nice and well run) or Thong Nai Pan (although isolated it does have a bit of a nightlife) for Koh Phangan.

for Samui I think the northern side: Ban Tai, Mae Nam, Big Buddha is still pretty normal. Samuiites, what do you think?

I would suggest something in Ban Tai (Milky Bay is nice and well run) or Thong Nai Pan (although isolated it does have a bit of a nightlife) for Koh Phangan.

for Samui I think the northern side: Ban Tai, Mae Nam, Big Buddha is still pretty normal. Samuiites, what do you think?

Thanks SBK! I will check out your suggestions.