Roosters captain Mitchell Pearce rehabs in northern Thailand

webfact

Roosters Captain Mitchell Pearce Rehabs in Northern Thailand

CHIANG MAI – Disgraced Roosters captain Mitchell Pearce has been whisked away to Northern Thailand in the hope of getting his life back in order and escape the media spotlight following a video involving a dog.

Ironically, Pearce was in Thailand just a few weeks ago, where he posted pictures of himself enjoying some beverages in the popular tourist hotspot.

There will be no drinking on his return trip, where his mother, Terry, will be by his side for another week. The 26-year-old is expected to then go it alone in rehab for the next month before jetting back to the Harbour City in the hope of resuming his playing career.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/roosters-captain-mitchell-pearce-rehabs-in-northern-thailand.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2016-02-08

I hope the grub who tried to make money gets his/ her just deserts, the spot light hopefully will be back on is playing career, learn from his mistake and move on, looking forward to the season, alcohol and hairy hole, down fall of many a good man!

I hope the grub who tried to make money gets his/ her just deserts, the spot light hopefully will be back on is playing career, learn from his mistake and move on, looking forward to the season, alcohol and hairy hole, down fall of many a good man!

The way you refer to a woman is disgusting. bah.gif

I thought he referenced the dog? .... what is a "rooster' in this story? ... I sense "englishness".

Im sure his season is over already, if not his career in the nrl/arl. He was lucky to survive the last infraction and the many before that. He wont this time.

If it wasnt for the reputation of his old man and the old boys currently in charge, he'd have been gone long ago.

Edited by Reigntax

the story is about alcohol and a dog i never mentioned anything about a woman period

Im sure his season is over already, if not his career in the nrl/arl. He was lucky to survive the last infraction and the many before that. He wont this time.

If it wasnt for the reputation of his old man and the old boys currently in charge, he'd been gone l I ng ago.

you may be right , sorry to say, England bound maybe?

Rugby league, just another story in the legacy of the game, nothing new here....just wait for the next fascinating installment of these boofheads urinating on themselves, smearing shit over motel rooms, and all manners of low class idiot behaviour.

Glad they do not play rugby...Mitchell Pierce was at the minor end of the spectrum, only person he hurt was himself....

Farangness. What is wrong with these people? I would love to see the Thais reaction at the rehab clinic when he tells them why he is there. Is he being treated for alcohol problems or sex addiction? Or was he that drunk he confused the dog for his Aussie girlfriend?

How do you know he was referring to a woman?

Edited by F4UCorsair

what a fine mash of comments . I only opened this up as I thought it was related to Northern Thailand , but no , CNX . It might be in the North if you live in Pattani but if you live 20k short of Maesai CNX is a 3 hour drive south. Then " Roosters captain Mitchell .............." . I thought Ah American sporty something ................. nope Aussie rules something sporty. All because I live in the north. Back to Spaniard arrested for playing Bridge in Myanmar.

Farangness. What is wrong with these people? I would love to see the Thais reaction at the rehab clinic when he tells them why he is there. Is he being treated for alcohol problems or sex addiction? Or was he that drunk he confused the dog for his Aussie girlfriend?

Be fair, he probably fancied a change from the sheep.

He's Aussie not Kiwi.

what a fine mash of comments . I only opened this up as I thought it was related to Northern Thailand , but no , CNX . It might be in the North if you live in Pattani but if you live 20k short of Maesai CNX is a 3 hour drive south. Then " Roosters captain Mitchell .............." . I thought Ah American sporty something ................. nope Aussie rules something sporty. All because I live in the north. Back to Spaniard arrested for playing Bridge in Myanmar.

Rugby, not Aussie rules. They are two entirely different games. Football players don't have a beastiality fantasy.

Don't think there will be any average Thais at this "hi so", farang dedicated, expensive (300,000 Bhat per stay I've been told) alcohol and other drug rehab "resort".

He's Aussie not Kiwi.

What difference would that make to the sheep?