Bangkok murder suspect Artur Segarra arrested in Cambodia

webfact

I would not be surprised if they learn he did not perform the murder himself....but.... I have a strong gut feeling he was the one orchestrating the event using other people to do the dirty work with guarantees of sharing the money.

That is how it works often enough while he can still get life in prison for masterminding such a gruesome affair.

Innocent before proven guilty of course....but this case seems somewhat obvious while he will deny any role in the affair until the evidence is just too damning including his accomplices turning on him to save themselves...as often happens.

Cheers

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any compelling evidence against this guy that directly links him to the murder and dismembermentdna, fingerprints, weapon?

Transferring money from the dead guys account does not automatically suggest he killed the bloke.

It doesn't mean that he killed him, but it does "suggest" that he has something to hide!

Agree why would he make a run for it if he has nothing to hide.

I would !

But, is it common practice for an embassy to attend a questioning???

That sounds odd to me. Would it mean that the guy may not be guilty... or at least that they may have some doubts?

The accused guy requested his Embassy to be present at the interview

Is there any compelling evidence against this guy that directly links him to the murder and dismemberment…dna, fingerprints, weapon?

Transferring money from the dead guys account does not automatically suggest he killed the bloke.

No he'.s an innocent psycopath that can lie his way out of anything , he looks quite bored over the whole thing, just the way he's lyeing on the couch, the body language tells you before to long he will have the Thai police and all you doubting Thomas's eating out of his hand, Police now think he acted alone, no mention of the money withdrawn from ATM's maybe that convinced authorities that he acted alone.

Co-operation from the GF, and the Male Thai worthy of a complete and quick investigation as we all know that a Thai could not do anything so bad.

This guy was friends with the victim for a year so what was that relationship all about? Artur is wanted for forgery in Spain, an ex Muai Thai boxer, and overstayer and of no fixed proffesion other than it appears to be panning out as a criminal.

So something maybe,-- was going on between him and his alleged victim, money transfers will take a bit of phibs to explain but I guess in a few days he will have blamed it all on the two Thais involved and walk free.cheesy.gif

"Bernat, who first traveled to Thailand in 2006, was recorded entering Thailand 271 times"

That is 27 times a year on average...!! Very fishy guy

Yes, if correct, that has the VICTIM AVERAGING 27 entries to Thailand per year continuously over a 10 year period!!!!

And with the relatively large amount of money supposedly involved here -- more than $1 million U.S., I believe -- kind of makes you wonder what kind of "business" these two former acquaintances were doing in Thailand???

"Bernat, who first traveled to Thailand in 2006, was recorded entering Thailand 271 times"

Yes, if correct, that has the VICTIM AVERAGING 27 entries to Thailand per year continuously over a 10 year period!!!!

And with the relatively large amount of money supposedly involved here -- more than $1 million U.S., I believe -- kind of makes you wonder what kind of "business" these two former acquaintances were doing in Thailand???

if he stayed in Thailand on Visa exempt stamps, that would be 26 VES entries per year

That fits to 2 weeks border runs = 27 x 14 days, must have stayed near a border? whistling.gif

Is there any compelling evidence against this guy that directly links him to the murder and dismemberment…dna, fingerprints, weapon?

It doesn't mean that he killed him, but it does "suggest" that he has something to hide!

i'd say he very much likely had "everything" to do with it.