Smile Dental Clinic (The Original)

JWNZ

Has this dentist relocated?
As you enter South Pattaya Rd from 2nd Rd, this small clinic was on your left within the first block of shops.

Dentist there is Dr Boonperm, been there many years...........any update appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Did you find him? I've used him for years and lost especially as the dentures need replacing.................

Another friend emailed him, apparently they are relocating and may be operational by now.

I'm not sure of their new location, as I don't need to see him until October.

You can email [email protected] for your required info.

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I was looking for him a while and waiting for his new clinic to re-opened for over a year too. Got his Email address from friend and wrote to him. Yesterday I went to have my teeth cleaned at his new clinic and decided that one tooth need to pull off.

After the last tooth removal almost 30 years ago I thought OH It must hurt as hell.

Result : I just feel a hole in my mouth and not much almost no pain at all. Thanks Doc! His feather hands did a wonderful job as always.

Ok. Let get his new clinic address :

Dr. Suppanut Boonperm 's new clinic (Smile Dental Clinic The Original) situated on Theppasit Road. Address 315/23 Theppasit Road just about 200 meters after turn left from the intersection of Tappaya Road. Just Google you'll find it easily. The slyle of the place is quite interesting suits the word The Original.

Good luck.