Farang men who have a problem with farang women in Thailand.

SoiBiker

I find it a mixture of frustrating, irritating, and mildly amusing, that people persist regardless of the fact that no matter how much they say or justify "A", the OP always says "B" and it is therefore impossible to resolve or conclude, it remains a circle, going round and round.As the OP refutes and denies every possibility or suggestion and just says basically "no, it wasnt like that" and as no one else was there, cant prove or disprove anything.

The OP can make it whatever he wants.

Stop being manipulated.

Are you calling me a liar?

People are making suggestions. If they're not in line with what actually happened, then I'm pointing that out.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Disagree. Thai women can be just as strong-willed as any Western woman . . . "

Ah, did you miss the topic. It is . . .

"Farang men who have a problem with farang women in Thailand."

While I agree most farang women look like farang men--big bellies, sagging tits, thick ankles, triple chins . . . Some farang women, especially the younger ones, are not fat cows.

However, if you think all farang men get hooked up with women who become fat cows, who add nothing to the relationship, then when the relationship turns sour the women take it all--now you must be are talking about Thai women as well as farang women; just look at all the tales of woe told by TV posters.

It seems too many farang men are cuckolded by their women no matter the women's origin.

In the USA, UK and Australia, 50% of assets go to the woman when the marriage breaks down. If it's a defacto relationship of more than one year's standing, the same applies. That's the law.

In Thailand, only those assets accumulated during the marriage are divided. Defacto relationships are not recognised under Thai law. The only way a Thai woman can "take it all" as you put it, is when the falang buys a house, they have joint bank accounts, and he transfers all his assets to Thailand. There's a big difference between legal entitlement and egregious stupidity.

The old saying goes if you want to know what your wife will look like in 30 years' time, look at her mother. Be that as it may, my own experience is Thai women age much better than Western women. It's because they don't let themselves go. My Thai GF looks a lot younger than her 50 years.

She acts a lot younger too.biggrin.png

Don't know where the subject of cuckolding came from, except left field. If you think I'm off topic, you're tarring yourself with the same brush.

In the USA, UK and Australia, 50% of assets go to the woman when the marriage breaks down.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, but that is not true, without going into all the details, I am from the UK, and when I finished my marriage, I got all the money in the bank, the car, all the furniture.

All the wife got was about 10% of the profits when the house was sold.

I find it a mixture of frustrating, irritating, and mildly amusing, that people persist regardless of the fact that no matter how much they say or justify "A", the OP always says "B" and it is therefore impossible to resolve or conclude, it remains a circle, going round and round.As the OP refutes and denies every possibility or suggestion and just says basically "no, it wasnt like that" and as no one else was there, cant prove or disprove anything.

The OP can make it whatever he wants.

Stop being manipulated.

Are you calling me a liar?

People are making suggestions. If they're not in line with what actually happened, then I'm pointing that out.

There is nothing in my post that suggests that, but as I said in an earlier post, its what people choose to see, not necessarily whats actually there.

Interesting that you perceived my post that way.

Maybe your perception and observations of the events that evening were equally way off the mark.

Whose to say what or how people "think". Even less chance with the written word as there is no "tone" facial expression or body language to support the conclusion. So, is it whats written, or is it how you chose to read it.

In the USA, UK and Australia, 50% of assets go to the woman when the marriage breaks down. If it's a defacto relationship of more than one year's standing, the same applies. That's the law.

In Thailand, only those assets accumulated during the marriage are divided. Defacto relationships are not recognised under Thai law. The only way a Thai woman can "take it all" as you put it, is when the falang buys a house, they have joint bank accounts, and he transfers all his assets to Thailand. There's a big difference between legal entitlement and egregious stupidity.

The old saying goes if you want to know what your wife will look like in 30 years' time, look at her mother. Be that as it may, my own experience is Thai women age much better than Western women. It's because they don't let themselves go. My Thai GF looks a lot younger than her 50 years.

Don't know where the subject of cuckolding came from, except left field. If you think I'm off topic, you're tarring yourself with the same brush.

In the USA, UK and Australia, 50% of assets go to the woman when the marriage breaks down.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, but that is not true, without going into all the details, I am from the UK, and when I finished my marriage, I got all the money in the bank, the car, all the furniture.

I've been misinformed then, I was under the impression UK and Australian divorce law is the same. Either that, or you had an excellent lawyer.

I've been misinformed then, I was under the impression UK and Australian divorce law is the same. Either that, or you had an excellent lawyer.

I am Scottish, and in some cases the law is different from in England, although I'm not sure if it is in my case.

Everything was in my favour, she had no one to defend her, not even her own family, she was a drunk and contributed nothing

to the marriage, she was in good health and would not work, there were no children.

It would be 50% of the assets accumulated together from the time of emarriage.....Anything owned prior is separate property - simple.....

Until it gets to the attorneys and the leverage play and posturing starts in the divorce process.....That's where the real wrangling and settling takes place....Usually just a sign off for the court unless a tug o' war for children is involved.....

It would be 50% of the assets accumulated together from the time of emarriage.....Anything owned prior is separate property - simple.....

Until it gets to the attorneys and the leverage play and posturing starts in the divorce process.....That's where the real wrangling and settling takes place....Usually just a sign off for the court unless a tug o' war for children is involved.....

In about 92, I got 24% including keeping the lease (so I didn't even own the vehicle but counted as an asset) with s children (Australia)

It's interesting that a question about the actions of some men has lead to so many posts talking about female behaviour and interactions.

SoiBiker ... it's call cause and effect

(as someone pointed out, a smile around the room and introduction maybe ...)

Let's make it more interesting SB.....Since your wife is the center piece of this thread, have her read it and comment herself with her own observations and conclusions....You've commented and praised her before on her womanhood and articulation & communication skills....

It would be interesting to hear/get her perspective about the incident and follow up on this thread.....

8 pages and 198 posts are already an exploit for his thread... OP deserve congratulations clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifattachicon.gifsud_10904_medaille-dor-felicitations.jpg

I think he has played the crowd fairly well with this single posting. The of many avatars.

Whether the story is true or just plain ol' BS, its drawn some emotions out of TVF posters. I think with an overwhelming majority, falang women are sometimes not welcome. I think that on most occasions they have only themselves to blame for that. Analyse that !

8 pages and 198 posts are already an exploit for his thread... OP deserve congratulations clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifattachicon.gifsud_10904_medaille-dor-felicitations.jpg

I think he has played the crowd fairly well with this single posting. The of many avatars.

Whether the story is true or just plain ol' BS, its drawn some emotions out of TVF posters. I think with an overwhelming majority, falang women are sometimes not welcome. I think that on most occasions they have only themselves to blame for that. Analyse that !

All farang guys spent their formative years chasing, dating, <deleted> and marrying Western women they considered to be attractive, sexy, intelligent etc

It's truly hilarious that, in middle-to-old age, they should suddenly realise that Thai women were the sexiest, most beautiful and most desirable in the world ALL ALONG

That such a discovery should happen at a time when the only Western women they can attract are fat, ugly etc is, I'm sure, pure coincidence

Easy to extol the virtues of the only attractive women that are actually available to you

It's interesting that a question about the actions of some men has lead to so many posts talking about female behaviour and interactions.

Let's make it more interesting SB.....Since your wife is the center piece of this thread, have her read it and comment herself with her own observations and conclusions....You've commented and praised her before on her womanhood and articulation & communication skills....

It would be interesting to hear/get her perspective about the incident and follow up on this thread.....

I'm afraid she has no interest in this forum.

Considering the kind of comments a thread like this attracts, can you blame her?

All farang guys spent their formative years chasing, dating, shagging and marrying Western women they considered to be attractive, sexy, intelligent etc

It's truly hilarious that, in middle-to-old age, they should suddenly realise that Thai women were the sexiest, most beautiful and most desirable in the world ALL ALONG

That such a discovery should happen at a time when the only Western women they can attract are fat, ugly etc is, I'm sure, pure coincidence

Easy to extol the virtues of the only attractive women that are actually available to you

Also very easy to be supercilious on Thai Visa, when you know nothing of individual circumstances.

All farang guys spent their formative years chasing, dating, shagging and marrying Western women they considered to be attractive, sexy, intelligent etc

Also very easy to be supercilious on Thai Visa, when you know nothing of individual circumstances.

Only because they MAKE it so easy with their sour grapes

Considering the kind of comments a thread like this attracts, can you blame her?

Again, a contradiction. You're obviously very interested in the responses, your wife is not. So why be the agent for the feelings she had, unless you get some vicarious pleasure from publicising them?

Again, a contradiction. You're obviously very interested in the responses, your wife is not. So why be the agent for the feelings she had, unless you get some vicarious pleasure from publicising them?

I observed some behaviour. I was curious about what motivated it. I posted it here, leading to an interesting discussion.

Where is the contradiction?

Suggest you go back to previous posts. Aren't you the 47 yo guy that's so proud of having 3 Thai chicks going at once? I'm assuming for the moment that's real, and not a fantasy.

No need to shout, I'm not deaf.

Suggest you go back to previous posts. Aren't you the 47 yo guy that's so proud of having 3 Thai chicks going at once? I'm assuming for the moment that's real, and not a fantasy.

Well that's one assumption that's accurate for once

To your "point" - such as it was - I'm in Thailand so it's not like I can hook up with my Western women, is it?

That said, I did just get back from London last week. I think I posted from Earl's Court about just how good looking the Western women are around there and on the tube.

No sour grapes here, mate - Western women are freakin' gorgeous

Did you read that

in a comic?

Thai women age much better than Western women. It's because they don't let themselves go.

As opposed to the

typical older

Western male in

Thailand who

keeps himself tip

I am sure she gets more than enough information about this forum from you anyway.

No. Like I said, she's not at all interested.

Do you make a habit of talking to your wife about stuff that doesn't interest her?

Your logic is a bit twisted - theories about female behavior are to be expected, since you asked about an explanantion of the men's reaction to the presence of your wife.

I'd have thought some discussion of the way the men behaved would be more appropriate.

But somehow people seem more interested in blaming the women in the room. Or just claiming I made the whole thing up.

I wonder why so many men here want to avoid acknowledging this issue?

I'd have thought some discussion of the way the men behaved would be more appropriate.

But somehow people seem more interested in blaming the women in the room. Or just claiming I made the whole thing up.

I wonder why so many men here want to avoid acknowledging this issue?

maybe the same reason you avoid dealing with the reality that your 'wife' was - in fact - the catalyst for the discomfort in the room and you were too (and still seem to be) self-absorbed to notice

Archived