Rajavej Hospital Physical - Thumbs Up!

FolkGuitar

I saw a flyer at Rimping a while ago advertising Vivo Bene Village in Doi Saket. They feature a 2-night package which includes an optional lab report.

Called 'Check in and Check up' - basically it's a simple room/breakfast arrangement with two add-ons if you decide you want to rest, and check your physical condition whilst you laze by the pool, or whatever.

One is a similar lab test (blood, urine. etc.) to the reported one by FolkGuitar. The other is called 'HRV' which calculates how stressed you are over 24 hours - fairly high-tech, but painless apparently.

This also measures stress when you're sleeping, so useful to know if you always wake up totally exhausted!

Both tests cost Baht 3500. All is done on site as they have qualified medical folks to take blood etc. They send the samples to the Rajawej lab whilst you relax at the resort.

Details here including all the scientific stuff.

Anybody tried this?

Edited by jko

been there a few times, very rude staff and very expensive. Was more expensive than CM Ram for a couple of things which amazed me. they seemed hell bent on fleecing us. i vowed never to return, prefer CM Ram and Lanna. I know CM Ram costs more but they are very open and upfront about costs so you have the choice, instead of being handed a vastly inflated bill after.