Dog Kennel in RANONG ?

Hi, we would like to have some weeks holidays without our Labarador-Mix. (Going to Maylasia). Unfortunately I didn't find any Dog-boarding in or at least in the near of RANONG.

Is there any kennel in that area where to leave our dog for a while?

I appreciate seroius answers.

Thank you

My serious answer is that I would never leave my dogs at a boarding kennel in Thailand.

Leaving a dog like that for weeks in a strange environment the dog is likely to fret. It`s just something a responsible dog owner would do.

Listen:

I asked a question. Did you give an answer? NO

I asked for serious answers. Did you give a serious answer? NO

So shut up!

My serious answer is that I would never leave my dogs at a boarding kennel in Thailand.

Leaving a dog like that for weeks in a strange environment the dog is likely to fret. It`s just something a responsible dog owner would do.

I'm curious what your solution is. What does a "responsible dog owner" do when they want a holiday?

I've left my 2 dogs in kennels for a week and more on a few occasions

The little shits had a rollicking time, 2 walks a day, swimming, eating and sleeping. I know this because the resident vet showed me how to monitor the web cam while we were away.

I must be irresponsible I guess

I'm curious what your solution is. What does a "responsible dog owner" do when they want a holiday?

I've left my 2 dogs in kennels for a week and more on a few occasions

The little shits had a rollicking time, 2 walks a day, swimming, eating and sleeping. I know this because the resident vet showed me how to monitor the web cam while we were away.

I must be irresponsible I guess

My solution is that all these problems should be taken into consideration and thought out become taking on the responsibly of owning a dog. Dogs are like children and cannot be off loaded at periods convenient for their guardians. It is well known that dogs can tie their owners down and if not prepared for that, then don`t get a dog.

Archived