PM Prayut urges people to participate in solving nation's problems

webfact

PM urges people to participate in solving nation's problems

pm.jpg

BANGKOK, 10 February 2016 (NNT) - Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha today presided over an event at the Santi Maitree building, Government House held by Internal Security Operation Command to report their success in 2015 and development scheme for 2016.

In his speech, General Prayut Chan-o-cha praised the Internal Security Operation Command for its successful problem addressing and suggested them to keep on the 2015 scheme for its 2016 plan in order to maintain continuous work. He urged all sectors to work together and raise people's confidence in the government and strengthen stability in all dimensions. The prime minister said all threats that Thailand is facing should be addressed and monitored by related sectors

Prime Minister Prayut pointed out that government officials and related agencies have to build confidence to people at all levels. He also iterated that stability is a significant foundation for the country to move forwards as the government slogan: Stability, Prosperity and Sustainability. He stressed that Thailand needs to move forwards in accordance with the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy of His Majesty the King.

Internal Security Operation Command aims to take responsibility in non-traditional threats, including illicit drugs, trafficking in persons, illegal immigration, terrorism and deforestation. The command also focuses on mechanism to encourage people's participation in the referendum in order to proceed the road-map stage 3.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-02-10 footer_n.gif

Dear Goverment and Others

I am but a simple rice farmer, however, I really care about my country like most other fellow citizens too. Your request to solve issues togehter has struck deep down with me and I would like to express my motivation help in whatever way I can. Aside from that, I also am working on some regional solutions to fight our yearly battle against draughts and floodings, which is progressing although a bit too slow.

Having followed your weekly happiness broadcasts and literally swimming in the happiness which was returned to me, and 97%+ agreeing with that, I have a few suggestions to make to solve our problems, which can be discussed in details and be refined even further with people more knowledgeable than myself in their respective fields of expertise.

As mentioned, I whole heartedly listen to everything being said, however with just earlier today's threat to get summoned for not 110% agreeing with the junta drafted constitution, I'm scared to voice my opinion over something that doesn't exactly match my opinion or concern about a few things. To save manpower, I will visit an attitude adjustment camp in the upcoming days voluntarily as soon as I can be assured my crops are doing fine for a few days.

I am confident as soon as I got my adjustment, my happiness will increase even more and that my concerns over dubious, misleading, space for interpretationand flat out suppressive laws were indeed just misunderstanding on my part.

With that said, I will be brainwashed soon and can just agree with everything you guys say, taking the blame for needing to solve our problems togehter whilst not being able to speak up without getting reprimanded, thus I wish to express my full support in whatever is being decided and will not have to bother you with my presence as I had envisioned above. I with the best of luck to your plans.

Sincerely,

Everybody.

Reply by Sansern.

Dear Ceruhe, you didn't state which part of Thailand you from. If you are from the North, I suggest that you make that voluntary visit to the AA camp nearest to your home. Your sarcasm is not appreciated. However if you are a rubber framer in the south, we will be happy to consider the good points in your letter.

I would gladly try and help my adopted country , give my free time up participate where i thought i would be most useful , all encompassing moving forward ,

yeah gets my juices flowing , i forgot i don't have any voting rights and extreme measures and costs for me to gain the Thai passport / rights,

i live here, work here, pay tax here , built a house here, produce product here ,raise a family here ,and have invested here, and will die and burn here , please can i HELP too.

Edited by leeneeds

Some countries encourage participation in government problem solving by facilitating information availability and advocating open discourse on issues. Or even by occasionally having events where people vote on things.

Not saying those are good ideas or anything...just heard it somewhere.

But nah, probably doesn't work.

Never mind.

Edited by Hayduke

Internal Security Operation Command aims to take responsibility in non-traditional threats, including illicit drugs, trafficking in persons, illegal immigration, terrorism and deforestation.

In 2015 former ISOC Army Lieutenant General Manus Kongpan together with three mid-level ISOC officers were arrested for human trafficking. Manus was described as a smuggling kingpin. To date no trials or convictions.

Thank you ISOC for your participation in solving the nation's problems - finding free labor.

How can the public possibly participate in solving the countries problems? To solve a problem you need criticism of that problem and that has been ruled out by the Junta or face a jail term.

Simple, just install a bullbar on your truck and don't brake if they cut you off.

Edited by Thian

"He stressed that Thailand needs to move forwards in accordance with the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy of His Majesty the King."

Can anyone give me an answer as to what this means as I keep hearing it but it is never explained.

Google is your friend :)

Sufficiency Economy is a philosophy based on the fundamental principle of Thai culture. It is a method of development based on moderation, prudence, and social immunity, one that uses knowledge and virtue as guidelines in living. Significantly, there must be intelligence and perseverance which will lead to real happiness in leading one’s life.

http://www.chaipat.or.th/chaipat_english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4103&Itemid=293

"He stressed that Thailand needs to move forwards in accordance with the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy of His Majesty the King."

Can anyone give me an answer as to what this means as I keep hearing it but it is never explained.

Google is your friend :)

Sufficiency Economy is a philosophy based on the fundamental principle of Thai culture. It is a method of development based on moderation, prudence, and social immunity, one that uses knowledge and virtue as guidelines in living. Significantly, there must be intelligence and perseverance which will lead to real happiness in leading one’s life.

http://www.chaipat.or.th/chaipat_english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4103&Itemid=293

Here's a graphic to help explain.

post-221427-14551916075875_thumb.jpg