Fatigue?

SamSpades

Just curious:

I remember 5 or 6 years ago while staying in Pattaya, I caught some cold, it felt like one.

But the sympthoms were different from what I get in Europe: 2-3 days of t=37.3-37.5C

and after that the temperature drops to 35.3 in the morning, 35.7 at night.

Loss of appetite, weakness, fatigue.

And it continues from several days to a week. No runny nose, sore throat, upset stomach.

And its not an STD or anything like that :)

Then it gets better and wears itself out.

I'm just wondering if anybody else experienced it? Could be a flu but without fever or

muscle pain.

Perhaps an initial immune response to viral infection. You likely should get tested for Hep-C just in case. Also I know you said no STD but....Herpes can also cause that scenario..initial infection without breakout...immune system suppresses it but still living inside of you. Just better to be cautious. Hep-C is more worrisome. Simple blood test will ease your mind.

Just curious:I remember 5 or 6 years ago while staying in Pattaya, I caught some cold, it felt like one.But the sympthoms were different from what I get in Europe: 2-3 days of t=37.3-37.5Cand after that the temperature drops to 35.3 in the morning, 35.7 at night.Loss of appetite, weakness, fatigue.And it continues from several days to a week. No runny nose, sore throat, upset stomach.And its not an STD or anything like that :)Then it gets better and wears itself out.I'm just wondering if anybody else experienced it? Could be a flu but without fever ormuscle pain.

why not visit a clinic and get a blood test

I experienced a similar conditiom and was diagnosed after tests with Influenza Type A. An agrivating skin irritation followed for some weeks that was doagnosed by another Doctor as an allergy but that proved to be untrue after an allergen test. All's well now. A blood test will put your mind at rest.