Car dashcam

Davemcdavidjnr

Big C, Klong Hae, 1nd floor ( 2nd floor ) .. If you walk from Banana IT to Amorn - you walk past a shop that sells SJ4000

They aren't dedicated dashcam a but they have a DVR-mode which records in 5 minute segments and overwrites when it fills the card.

A 64GB class 10 card is 450B from JBL near to the shop

The guy probably has the suction mount, if not PM me, I have a spare one. You will also need a long lead from your lighter to mini-usb - I think he sells them too.

As posts have said, you can find them on eBay and aliexpress - I checked in the week, as I was going to buy another. They are now 1200 ( standard / non-brand ) -2000B for wifi SJ Cam model. The problem being, there is a massive backlog with China post due to Chinese New Year, so best avoided.

Take a look at SJ cam M10 too.

I have one of these SJ cams, I used it as a helmet cam to begin with, it was perfect apart from the battery life and bulk .. Now I have it on a selfie stick, a real bargain.

You can find the best budget dashcam at Techmoan.com

Many of these are made in China..E Bay ships fast to Thailand usually free

I'm wondering if the "usually free" also applies to customs duty? I've never bought anything from E Bay in Thailand.

No, tax is only payable over something over 1000B ( ish )

The Chinese shippers use China post, and I have never been given a tax bill from a Chinese item, only expensive items from Europe or US, using EMS or a carrier.

The shipping is usually free from China, It's just a way of presenting an incentive to buy, "free shipping" !! Wow .. You just pay the minimal shipping fee in the item price.

eBay and aliexpress are worth keeping an eye on, the only thing is the 3-6 week waiting time.

Many of these are made in China..E Bay ships fast to Thailand usually free

I'm wondering if the "usually free" also applies to customs duty? I've never bought anything from E Bay in Thailand.

No, tax is only payable over something over 1000B ( ish )

The Chinese shippers use China post, and I have never been given a tax bill from a Chinese item, only expensive items from Europe or US, using EMS or a carrier.

The shipping is usually free from China, It's just a way of presenting an incentive to buy, "free shipping" !! Wow .. You just pay the minimal shipping fee in the item price.

eBay and aliexpress are worth keeping an eye on, the only thing is the 3-6 week waiting time.

Thank you so much for all the info you gave, very informative.

Archived