Trip BKK - Ayathuya - Sukhothai - Kachamburi

Alouette

Hi everyone !

Can sombody help me with the best option to travel from BKK to Ayathuya and after that to Sukhothai? ? Is it possible in one day ?

We want to go from BKK by train to Ayathuya in sunday morning and in the early evening catch (if it's possible a bus to Sukhothai.

After that we are going to Kachamburi and also - do we have to travel back to BKK and catch the bus to Kachamburi or is it possible to go from Sukhothai to Kachamburi by bus?

Can sb help me solve this issue? Thanks!

Agree with SoiBiker for your itinerary but me's would do coach ( bus ) with all. smile.png

no soI biker is wright, it's a great trip to kanch on the train but the rest buy bus,2 days in kanch 1 Ayathuya and 1 in sukhothai. Have a great time.

Hi!

Thank you all for help.

We decided to go from Kanchanaburi to Sukhothai and we have a problem. They are telling us that there is no bus to Sukhothai :/

Our friends have this same problem in Sukhothai. All buses are going through bkk ( they want to go to Ratchaburi in the night bus).

Could someone please let me write a bus number or name of the bus carrier I should look for ?

Hi!

Thank you all for help.

We decided to go from Kanchanaburi to Sukhothai and we have a problem. They are telling us that there is no bus to Sukhothai :/

Our friends have this same problem in Sukhothai. All buses are going through bkk ( they want to go to Ratchaburi in the night bus).

Could someone please let me write a bus number or name of the bus carrier I should look for ?

You get hold telephone numbers from web sites.

One carrier l'm familiar with and use is Win-tour coach company which has network of routes, I always thought buses (coach) were much like airways the hub being Bangkok's North & South bus stations.

As said you will need to stay longer in all these locations you visit or you will see next to nothing of interest.

Hi!

Thank you all for help.

You get hold telephone numbers from web sites.

One carrier l'm familiar with and use is Win-tour coach company which has network of routes, I always thought buses (coach) were much like airways the hub being Bangkok's North & South bus stations.

As said you will need to stay longer in all these locations you visit or you will see next to nothing of interest.

Hi thank you for answer.

We stayed in Kanchanaburi for 2 nights. Yesterday we had problem with bus but in the end we catch one to Chiang mai than change it in Tak to Sukhothai.

Thank you all for your help!

Julka

Ok, I see you've already made the journey so my input is pointless but here's the input for what it's worth anyway would've suggested train to ayuthaya, minivan I think 703 from robinsons in Ayuthaya to Suphanburi (don't think there's direct to kanchanaburi from ayuthaya) from Suphanburi take bus 411 to kanchanaburi leaves approx every hour, I had assumed there were regular minivans running between kanchanaburi and sukothai but maybe I'm mistaken

Archived