Why are there so many farang problem drinkers in Thailand?

sheepishkiwi

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wonder what kind of person argues for the right to be offensive to people.

In thinking about TVFposters, whistling.gif who are breathing contradictions to the "polite" debate protocols. Truer words, you've never before written, SB sir!

Take a long look at yourself, for a change!thumbsup.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

Atleast i know 3 languages well enough to be able to have a conversation... unlike you, a monolingual reject minority that blame everything that went wrong in life on the "white devil" smile.png

BTW, there should be a "dot" after the word "yours" in your sentence.

LOL, 3 languages and still unable to articulate your point without insulting people

Nothing went wrong in my life, matey but going by the bile in your posts, yours imploded big time somewhere along the line

I'll lay any money that booze was - and probably still is, right, smack, bang in the middle of it

Seriously, I have nothing but pity for you

Go clean up, there's a good lad. Go on

Well stated CH. Unlike some of the more constant "red-necked" mentality of troll posters to the forum, you seldom post anything at all. However, whenever you do post a reply, its usually spot on the money! Looking forward to reading your next posts, sir. Thank you, and cheers.clap2.gif

Edited by NativeSon360