Sky Sports on Kodi

colinchaffers

I use sky sports for the f1 and gave up trying to get a stream that didn't have massive buffering on Kodi and now I just use ilikehd for the F1.

There are or used to be a bunch of sky streams on the sports devil addon and the vdubtv addon and there are numerous m3u lists out there that include sky it's just a case of finding one that works consistently without buffering. I'm sure you could find one by googling sky sports on Kodi but you'll have to spend hours trawling through them to find one that works for you ( consistently )

If you do then let us know ?

• 4 weeks later...

No idea on Kodi, but ilikehd has Sky Sports 1-5 plus Sky sports F1 and Sky sports News - all in 720p HD (no 1080 unfortunately)

Not forgetting all the cth premier league games, and bt sports, eurosports and more

Just a shame no catch up service for any of the sports channels.

I'm sure you could find some by Googling sky sports or F1 Sport..

​F1 as with other things I watch you need 2 or 3 different places, so on the day can switch between them to find the best picture.

​Last year often watched on Sky Sports broadcast from Australia... Guess Friday will be trying during Practice to find the best picture for Free this year.

Practice 1 just about to start, been watching with all the new rules etc chat ...... Watching now on Sky Sports.......... also good picture on Fox Sports 5, not tried any of the other sites as have 2 very good picture

was watching Fox Sports 5 yesterday......... it simple vanished.. blank screen for a second or 3 then some Football match came on ??

switched to 'Bein Sport 4 HD' also Free and carried on with no problem [sky Sport]

So as said before always best to find 2 or 3 different places

I just started looking at web Tv, I have signed up with iLiketv for a month and so far l like the service. It's web browser based so works on a PC IPad/iPhone, smart tv (with web browser) or with an Android box, as the box does not need to be configured so you can buy any with a web browser software. I like this system because it can work on many platforms, whereas some providers you can only use the box with a Tv. The only downsides, are you need to have an effective way of finding the Tv schedule I use a iPad app and with the smart tv you have to login with a Tv remote control which takes a couple of minutes.

I just started looking at web Tv, I have signed up with iLiketv for a month and so far l like the service. It's web browser based so works on a PC IPad/iPhone, smart tv (with web browser) or with an Android box, as the box does not need to be configured so you can buy any with a web browser software. I like this system because it can work on many platforms, whereas some providers you can only use the box with a Tv. The only downsides, are you need to have an effective way of finding the Tv schedule I use a iPad app and with the smart tv you have to login with a Tv remote control which takes a couple of minutes.

Some people are easy satisfied.

Iliketv gave a free trial a few months ago, I didn't even bother after looking at the program guide.

It all depends on your program requirement in the UK I had the full Sky packages but only watched 10 to 15 channels, here I'm only interested in EPL and movies, but there is far more. I also have True don't watch that either.

How was your satisfaction quenched?

Can anyone who uses it explain how ilikehd works. Do they send a box so I can watch it on a normal TV? Thanks

No box. No "normal" TV. Can be PC, Smart Phone, Smart TV, etc.

Buy some "TrueMoney" from a 7/11. You get one or more receipts, each with a unique 14 digit number on them.

I bought my first 200 baht's worth yesterday. One receipt was for 150 baht, the other for 50 baht.

Go to ILikeHD

Click on the profile "Face" - top right - and go to "My account". Click on "Top up points" on the left, and then "Top up points with TrueMoney".

Enter the 14 digit code and click "Submit". Now you have some points (= baht, = hours viewing).

If you just want to buy a few hours, just before your program starts, log in and click on "Buy Package".

Select the package, e.g. 5 hours for 50 baht.

Then select the channel you want to watch.

I just watched S'oton v. L'Pool on my PC and then Man City v Man U on my Smart TV: 50 baht. Perfect picture.

Or you can pay up front for a month's worth of "World Sport Basic" for 250 baht, which is what I'll be doing once my next 150 baht is finished.

EWWZOI0.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You smart Tv should a web browser, just add the iLikeTv URL and then "sign in" with your email and password

thumbsup.gif That's exactly what I did to watch Man City v Man U pictured above.

I was surprised that I could have both the PC and Smart TV logged in at the same time. I didn't use both devices logged in for more than a minute or two so I don't know if you could have one PC/TV watching one channel and another - in another room - watching another channel.

Don't trust BEIN if you want to watch F1 with English commentary, they really cut to the bone bah.gif

Missing the grid run down and only connecting on the warmup lap,

In Melbourne they cut the winner's interviews for a load of advertising of football matches

They really do not care for or understand their English speaking f1 fans

The alternate arabic channel has much better coverage.

Don't trust BEIN if you want to watch F1 with English commentary, they really cut to the bone bah.gif

Missing the grid run down and only connecting on the warmup lap,

In Melbourne they cut the winner's interviews for a load of advertising of football matches

They really do not care for or understand their English speaking f1 fans

The alternate arabic channel has much better coverage.

Why would one even bother with Bein Sports for F1, when Sky Sports F1 gives full coverage of everything F1.

• 2 years later...
On 3/21/2016 at 1:22 AM, JetsetBkk said:

No box. No "normal" TV. Can be PC, Smart Phone, Smart TV, etc.

Buy some "TrueMoney" from a 7/11. You get one or more receipts, each with a unique 14 digit number on them.

I bought my first 200 baht's worth yesterday. One receipt was for 150 baht, the other for 50 baht.

Go to ILikeHD

Click on the profile "Face" - top right - and go to "My account". Click on "Top up points" on the left, and then "Top up points with TrueMoney".

Enter the 14 digit code and click "Submit". Now you have some points (= baht, = hours viewing).

If you just want to buy a few hours, just before your program starts, log in and click on "Buy Package".

Select the package, e.g. 5 hours for 50 baht.

Then select the channel you want to watch.

I just watched S'oton v. L'Pool on my PC and then Man City v Man U on my Smart TV: 50 baht. Perfect picture.

Or you can pay up front for a month's worth of "World Sport Basic" for 250 baht, which is what I'll be doing once my next 150 baht is finished.

EWWZOI0.jpg

Which sports channels can I currently watch on ilikehd?

Cheers