What is the size of the BB's for the "fake" pistols you buy in Thailand?

Aussiescott

Can you buy .177 bb's hear?. I have about a lb left but they are rusting. I use my pistol for snakes......

As metal projectiles, they're illegal unless you're licensed for a firearm. That's why the airsoft guns that shoot plastic BBs are so popular.

I see them in the windows of a few of the gun shops and BB airsoft gun shops in Chinatown, along with lead pellets in .22 and .177, but I've never tried to buy BBs. In fact, I've never set foot in any of the firearm shops. I do enjoy shooting my legal airsoft gun at cardboard boxes stuffed with paper, but I bought it at an outdoor kiosk. I can't legally buy a real gun in Thailand without a lot of hurdles (if at all), so I don't pester the gun shops.

Soak yours in WD40 and rattle them around in a can or jar of WD40 for 5 minutes or so, and they should be good unless they're really rusted. Usually, it's just surface rust on BBs.

Edited by impulse

What is the price of the air gun pistols?

I've seen them from about 1,000 and then the sky's the limit.

And I can't tell why one is 1,500 baht, and the one right next to it is 6,500 baht. I'm sure there are good and bad brands and models, but none of the local fare is familiar to me.

Grow up and quit polluting the environment with plastic balls.

And we should all stop driving and we should ride our ponies to visit grandma.

I'll give you 20 baht for every one of mine you find out in the environment. If you found them all, you still wouldn't have enough for a bottle of 7-11 drinking water. Not a one has left my apartment. Even in the trash.

Edited by impulse