ThaiVisa radio app

Route21mkII

The Brooksy banner doesn't mention anything about TuneIn Radio and suggests downloading a "Thaivisa Radio" app from Google play. Very confusing!

Me too, had to dig a bit deep to get the details. Also my 1st search was for Thaivisa Radio. biggrin.png

Thaivisa Radio will have dedicated apps for Android and iOS which will be launched shortly. We had hoped it would be ready today but unfortunately there is a slight delay.

We will make an announcement in the newsletter and on the forum when the apps ready.

These apps will be in addition to Thaivisa Radio 1 and 2 being available on TuneIn.

Bare with us, like I say, the apps will be launched imminently.

Until then, Thaivisa Radio is available on Thaivisa.com and on TuneIn which you can download on Android and iOS

• 2 months later...

OK so I wrote this for all my devices - ipad, android, linux. wintel, pcs, phones etc here are a few screen shots, I must confess I did not know this was avaliable until this morning (TV radio that is) as I feel over the link on another site .. Radio 1 & 2 are very Pattaya-centric at the moment but I am guessing this will change in due course ..

post-63721-0-59881200-1461123152_thumb.p

post-63721-0-46994900-1461123207_thumb.j

god who is on your mix board and does not know how to cue stuff properly and does it on the live channel over the live feed ? BAD SHOW chaps I can not listen to this ..