Netflix

Manassas

narkeddiver is correct. Your subscription is global, but if you access it from a Thai IP address, you will only get the Thai content.

http://www.finder.com.au/internet-tv/a-z-of-international-netflix-tv-and-movie-lists

Are you sure? I have US subscription and access it here (No VPN) and get my full playlist....

Did you look at the link you quoted? Or perhaps I should have said the Netflix catalogue for Thailand.

Edited by Chicog

I trialed Thai netflix for a month. As far as I could determine there was no censorship of the content I viewed and some of it was fairly explicit. However the shows listed seemed limited against what was offered in the US. That may been because they contained sensitive content or because of licensing.

Disappointed with the movie selection. It does seem currently every online content distribution service is offering the same 100 movies in rotation. Theoretically it ought to be possible to offer every movie ever made for a fee so presumably other interests are involved stopping this.

But, as stated, if you use a VPN you can simply access the full US catalogue.

I use Ironsocket and an ASUS modem that allows me to simply plug in my VPN details into the router, so that everything that attaches to it is effectively on the US internet.

Should be ok - i reccomend Pablo Escobar series( in spanish though) !

No its not. Its mostly in English, but there are parts where Spanish speakers speak Spanish, with subtitles, but most of it is in English....just watched it a few days ago!

I think u mean the doccu

This one is 74 episodes ( english subtitles)

Edited by KC 71

Should be ok - i reccomend Pablo Escobar series( in spanish though) !

No its not. Its mostly in English, but there are parts where Spanish speakers speak Spanish, with subtitles, but most of it is in English....just watched it a few days ago!

Youre thinking of the docu

I mean the series (74episodes)

English subtitles