Bangkok To Samui

hecky

anybody have any ideas or experience of the best way to get a bike delivered down from BKK to samui. it is Honda Steed so quite large. i hvae thought about just going up and putting it on the train and coming back with it. i do not fancy riding all the way back especially as it is the start of the rain season down here. any ideas welcomed

anybody have any ideas or experience of the best way to get a bike delivered down from BKK to samui. it is Honda Steed so quite large. i hvae thought about just going up and putting it on the train and coming back with it. i do not fancy riding all the way back especially as it is the start of the rain season down here. any ideas welcomed

Hi. Last year my Thai wife sent a Honda Wave from Samui to Khon Kaen through the main Post Office.

Just drove it in (car park), handed over the keys , filled a form in. Took about 10 days and cost around 1,000 Baht.

Hi. Last year my Thai wife sent a Honda Wave from Samui to Khon Kaen through the main Post Office.

Just drove it in (car park), handed over the keys , filled a form in. Took about 10 days and cost around 1,000 Baht.

Thanks for that advice i did take my Phantom a few years ago they measured it up and said to big, but will give them another try as this was Samui, he said take it to Surat thani so i did not bother. apparantly they do take smaller bikes as you say.

Thanks anyway