Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Wagamammas on thursday lunchtime for some delicious noodles, then somehow ended up on a 3 day drinking binge with an old friend, visiting various dodgy cheap bars, then to a house party which ended yesterday morning. Never again, I am on full detox as of today!

I went to Wagamammas on thursday lunchtime for some delicious noodles, then somehow ended up on a 3 day drinking binge with an old friend, visiting various dodgy cheap bars, then to a house party which ended yesterday morning. Never again, I am on full detox as of today!

Wow, Soph....... Awesome! Sounds like great fun!

PS - next time, you can send me as your representative! hehehehhe

No problem! You would have to be prepared to make a total fool out of yourself though :o

No problem! You would have to be prepared to make a total fool out of yourself though :o

I am ready! Bring it on! :D

was at the Apocalypse Now bar in Saigon about a month ago. Normally don't like crowded noisy places but it was only a few steps from the hotel. Was gettin' friendly with a girl from Kentucky on an overseas study program...remarkable at my age...but she went off to play pool and a beautiful VN woman appeared, and...well....

was at the Apocalypse Now bar in Saigon about a month ago. Normally don't like crowded noisy places but it was only a few steps from the hotel. Was gettin' friendly with a girl from Kentucky on an overseas study program...remarkable at my age...but she went off to play pool and a beautiful VN woman appeared, and...well....

Interesting story, Tutsiwarrior.

Last bar I visited was 'Sex Pistols' in that beer bar area opposite soi 8 on Second Road Pattaya. Literally hundreds of photos of The Clash and The Pistols namely adorn the walls and posters and some other memorabilia - my wife and I had eleven bootles of Singha there between us (Me:10 Her:1) so it must be worth goin' out of your way for.

See it was all the excitement of the place that did it!

Catch Steve Jones everyday on Indie 103.1 (2.00am-4.00am) Thai Time. Internet. :o