Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

Bought World of Warcraft last night. Hehhehhehhehehee. Can't wait to go to war and conquer the chaos (some of it) this weekend.

tesco lotus foodhall with my entourage :o

Koh Samui is still a fun place with exotic places to visit,,

Tesco Lotus Food Hall..

Sure beats all the Real Restaurants !!!!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Zantika last night. They remodeled the place and made it look like a church, finishing with a big cross inside the bar. I was a little scared to drink and dance there at first. The place is supposedly chic, but I'm not in a hurry to go there again. It was a great night-out though. I had loads of fun with the gfs! Supposedly, people ask for forgiveness at the end of the party before heading home. Gothic!

Today, we're lunching at a friend's house, then we're off to the Philippine Embassy (in BKK) to celebrate Independence Day (June 12). There will be music (Filipino Bands), booze (Filipino Drinks), chow (Filipino Food) and some dancing.

Edited by GracelessFawn

I had a scare yesterday. I was lunching with friends and 3 liter bottles of Sangsom happened to be around. We managed to consume all that, but I swear, I was close to getting drunk. I felt woozy. (I guess, I'm really used to Vodka now.) Hehheheee.

We were shakin' it hard in the Phil Embassy last night. The music was great and the crowd was massive. So was the Filipino Food and the Filipino Beer. Then we listened to some Filipino Music + Hip Hop + Rock.

nothing too special on the weekend...

as usual work on saturday, then had a nice big dinner in Coyote with lots of chilled margaritas then ended up at silom soi 4.

sunday was spent sleeping, doing household chores, working out and watching dvd's-- just finished grey's anatomy. will be moving on to prison break :o

I'm exhausted right this moment. For some reason, someone kept CALLING me in the middle of the night + in the wee hours of dawn. I still do not know who was the culprit, but I am planning to change my number. It's quiet annoying when people spam call you in the middle of the night + in the ungodly hours of dawn. I know, I should have switched off my mobile phone, but I was using it as my alarm clock. Ah well.

Hush, glad you had some margaritas this week-end. Must have been loads of fun. :o

Edited by GracelessFawn

It's official - I now have a bf. Been dating for awhile and we've recently decided to take it to the next level. I'm kinda nervous for my bf. My bestfriend says, "he needs to see a shrink right away and schedule current + future appointments right away." Now that I think about it, I do feel a little sorry for the bloke. I hope he manages to hang-on to his sanity. :-)

Saturday in the evening, we met up with a friend + friends and worked our way towards Angel Disco, starting at the Beer Garden. We did some serious drinking at Angel's = 2 jugs of Kamikaze and 1 jug of Blue Devil. Those drinks were <deleted> lethal. It gave me my first hang-over in 6 months. It was fun though. We were shakin' it big in the dance floor and partying large. My head felt like it was gonna explode the next day though................. I'm glad breakfast at Jools helped a little. Then it was time to go shopping and buy some WATER + other stuff.

What was your week-end like?

I woke-up an hour late this morning. Pissed the bf off because I was running around the bedroom and kept muttering to myself, "Oh, me Gawd, I'm so late," in a panicky and shrilly voice while looking for my knickers.... It's one of those days... :o Had to go to work without coffee and with nothing underneath my pants. What a day!

I had a lively fun-filled afternoon/night/morning on the sauce last Saturday. We started at 4PM, then headed to the 3rd floor of Nana plaza to ride the mechanical bull (rode the bull a few times). We also visited a few bars in Soi Cowboy and livened it up at Spice Club under the Ambassador hotel. We were shaking it hard at Spice club til 2AM. Great night-out really!

Yeah, Lava is a shiite-hole. Still, people partying in KhaoSan flock there and I am one of them.

hahaha!! Yeah, same as me. I've been going there for about 5 years, even tho it is crap!! I'm sure it used to be great...

Yeah, Lava is a shiite-hole. Still, people partying in KhaoSan flock there and I am one of them.

hahaha!! Yeah, same as me. I've been going there for about 5 years, even tho it is crap!! I'm sure it used to be great...

Lava has always been shit.

Edited by Jockstar

I was in a blue blue mood since this morning. Had an argument that turned into a fight with my bestfriend/sister and it ruined my mood all day. I was struggling at work, trying hard to be more patient. (I'm much kinder and much more patient with the students when I'm in a bad mood because I don't want to take it out on them.)

After work, I started crying and started writing a sad and sob post in my blog. Pathetic really! I don't normally cry, but today was different.

A bag of chocolate later, I decided to cheer myself a little so I went shopping. Guess what? I found this red flimsy/see-through sleeveless top that's perfect for going out this week-end. (It's not cut or see-through in a slutty way btw.) :o It's a bit wild and vibrant, but that's all there is to it.

Anyway, I'm still sulking as of the moment........ My bestfriend/sister is the only family I have in BKK and it's breaking my heart that we've disagreed over something so tiny. (And it's not a D***** so don't worry folks.)

I was in a blue blue mood since this morning. Had an argument that turned into a fight with my bestfriend/sister and it ruined my mood all day. I was struggling at work, trying hard to be more patient. (I'm much kinder and much more patient with the students when I'm in a bad mood because I don't want to take it out on them.)

After work, I started crying and started writing a sad and sob post in my blog. Pathetic really! I don't normally cry, but today was different.

A bag of chocolate later, I decided to cheer myself a little so I went shopping. Guess what? I found this red flimsy/see-through sleeveless top that's perfect for going out this week-end. (It's not cut or see-through in a slutty way btw.) :o It's a bit wild and vibrant, but that's all there is to it.

Anyway, I'm still sulking as of the moment........ My bestfriend/sister is the only family I have in BKK and it's breaking my heart that we've disagreed over something so tiny. (And it's not a D***** so don't worry folks.)

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Group Hug!

Hi Everyone,

This will probably be my last post as GracelessFawn and I want to take the opportunity to thank some members who've made my stay in ThaiVisa enjoyable - Firefun, Magic, Zaza, Hush, MiG, Donna, Suegha, Grover, Rikpa21, LBD, justagirl, Douggie Style, Wolfie,SBK, Bambina,Terry and all tv members. TV has been very helpful. I truly enjoyed my stay.

It wasn't an easy decision, but I have my own reasons for quitting, none of it has to do with the forum or it's members. It's something rather personal so I won't talk about it here.

Take care everyone and I wish TV and it's member more power.

Love,

GracelessFawn

Edited by GracelessFawn

Sibeymai, you should know that Marilyn Monroe has not just OD'ed and Princess Di has not just smashed into a concrete block at paparrazi escaping speeds. A person is leaving an internet forum.

Let's all try to keep it together at this difficult time.