Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

Glad to hear that you're having loads of fun MiG.

Miss MiG always has fun Miss Fawn .. she's a funny girl :D

Valentines day today so there will be vino and some food with my wife and a little romance for sure ... now don't go telling Terry as he thinks I'm going for a threesome with him and GH but I figure they would be better with some romantic privacy on their own .... :bah::D

cricky's dave,

you just white ant'ed me and guesthouse, as you had us on a promise. :bah:

besides that, guesthouse had a pocket full of condoms. :D:o :o

Terry, I didn't know that you and Guesthouse were an item. You naughty boy!

Miss Fawn, Terry will uncoil his big hose at the drop of a hat and DJT is anyones for a big frothy Black German Beer..

Both of them are happy as long as there is a Katoey in earshot.. only to serve the beers and noodles.. :D

Dont like the New avatar, could design you a new one if you like.. :D

i think i will have to sue you for slander over that one duck. ;)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Fawn, Terry will uncoil his big hose at the drop of a hat and DJT is anyones for a big frothy Black German Beer..

Both of them are happy as long as there is a Katoey in earshot.. only to serve the beers and noodles.. :o

I'm happy for Terry and Guesthouse as well LBD.

LBD what did you do this week-end?

Both of them are happy as long as there is a Katoey in earshot.. only to serve the beers and noodles.. :o

oh thank you very much miss fawn .

from terence :D

Both of them are happy as long as there is a Katoey in earshot.. only to serve the beers and noodles.. :D

oh thank you very much miss fawn .

from terence :bah:

The DJT roadshow is back in action tonight ... back to one of our favourite haunts .. yes, the Suan Lum night bazaar ... a bavarian farkwolf has flown in with 50 barrels of Germanys finest dark fresh frothies and Ive already pulled a sickie for tomorrow :D:D:o

Well Miss Fawn..Worked on Saturday,, Had a very Lazy day on Sunday.

So I guess you could say a Nothing weekend..But Thanks for asking..

I'm starting to get into moving Mood Though as I'm going Back to L.O.OZ Soon..

dave... you're welcome to join me and HER if you like :D

Double..No Triple Choc malted all round for Miss Chocoholic.. :o

Wrong kind of froth Miggie..

Not only that ducky but Miss MiG has got to keep her mind clear for the Arsenal game .. no midweek boozing for her this week ... :D

Well Miss Fawn..Worked on Saturday,, Had a very Lazy day on Sunday.

So I guess you could say a Nothing weekend..But Thanks for asking..

I'm starting to get into moving Mood Though as I'm going Back to L.O.OZ Soon..

I hope your move goes well LBD.

By the way, thanks for the avatar. I'm lurvin' it!

• 1 month later...

I don't go to pubs or bars. Reasons: I don't like loud noises a.k.a. music. unless it's the styles of music I particularly like - which can't be found in a public place in northern Thailand.

Any and all live music is amplified (all pre-recorded stuff is also). there is no such thing as a guitarist / singer / band in Thailand that can play unamplified. Therefore, someone listening can never hear purely acoustic sounds.

Other than water, there is nothing available to drink in a bar that isn't either made with sugar or fermented sugar. Drinking that latter makes people stupid and dangerous behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle. However, fermented sugar drinks are great to use for seducing women, and the guys don't care if the woman winds up with a disease or an unwanted pregnancy. Scoring the seduction is all that matters. Thai men in particularly adept and (later) irresponsible in that dept. I would guess at least 80% of the kids in Thailand are fathersless and were sired from the result of an alcohol fueled seduction. ....the % could easily be over 90%, but who's taking a tally?

I don't go to pubs or bars. Reasons: I don't like loud noises a.k.a. music. unless it's the styles of music I particularly like - which can't be found in a public place in northern Thailand.

Any and all live music is amplified (all pre-recorded stuff is also). there is no such thing as a guitarist / singer / band in Thailand that can play unamplified. Therefore, someone listening can never hear purely acoustic sounds.

Other than water, there is nothing available to drink in a bar that isn't either made with sugar or fermented sugar. Drinking that latter makes people stupid and dangerous behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle. However, fermented sugar drinks are great to use for seducing women, and the guys don't care if the woman winds up with a disease or an unwanted pregnancy. Scoring the seduction is all that matters. Thai men in particularly adept and (later) irresponsible in that dept. I would guess at least 80% of the kids in Thailand are fathersless and were sired from the result of an alcohol fueled seduction. ....the % could easily be over 90%, but who's taking a tally?

wow burgers,

you've had a real hard day ain't you mate. :o:D

anyway,

have a nice sleep tonight and you'll feel better tomorrow. :D

cheers mate. :D

last one last night in the Londoner but it was tooooo loud and a bit smelly so we all wandered to my old fav ...the Dogs... for the last last last one etc.......until tonight and then of course the very final last last one etc.....

Tomorrow hit the R.T.lounge at Suwa.... :o:D

Now is... tomorrow and Suwanna looks very nice ...not too busy and air con is working well.

Didnt get stuck in the doors this time and the Royal First Class check in was as in those famous words ...smooth as si........

Kw and he mate somewhere in lounge stuffing their faces no doubt so might as well have another G&T.....still got an hour yet before they take you on the wee buggy to the plane.....TIT... :o ..amazing indeed....

TVers really must have given up partying.... :o

now we have to resort to partying at the airport lounge?? :D

anyway have a good trip rinrada. call me if we are gonna have a welcome reception at the (in)famous spot again :D

TVers really must have given up partying.... :D

now we have to resort to partying at the airport lounge?? :bah:

anyway have a good trip rinrada. call me if we are gonna have a welcome reception at the (in)famous spot again :bah:

Bloody ell Miss MiG ... not sure what happened to the last 10 days of my life :D ... sort of got caught up in a prolonged binge :D ... didnt even have time to post here :D ... anyway my best mate has finally flown home and I can relax now until the 9th .. then it all starts again ....! :o

Ill go into hybernation from the 5th to 22nd :o still have internet access...but definitely no boozing nor partying where Im going :D

maybe I need a big send off for the next 3 nights :D

TVers really must have given up partying.... :o

now we have to resort to partying at the airport lounge?? :D

anyway have a good trip rinrada. call me if we are gonna have a welcome reception at the (in)famous spot again :D

Thanks Mig...made it in one piece but slightly overdid the Champers on the Flight...and the G&Ts...and the Red and White wines...the wee Drambuies (apres le repas)...and the errr one or 6 or more beers ....but no port ...dont like port... :D ....Front of plane ...thanks TG....

Quiet weekend to get over things before starting work again today(Moon under Water,the Hop Poles,The Wonder,the Old sergent and a final couple in the "ollybush last night....just to check to see whos about...

The weather is still a bit parky over "ere (espec after Chiang Mai last week) so everyone still holed up until spring comes ..next week..Easter Sunday...cheers :D

Sorry guys, I haven't posted anything (much) lately, but I would like to assure ya'll that I've been partying and going out at least 3x a week. I'm drowned to life. (I haven't been active here because I moved to a new apartment and I currently do not have internet. Hopefully, I'll get my connection really soon because I miss ya'll guys.)

Last Saturday night, I was in Lava with my bestfriend and D. D and I finished a bottle and a half of vodka by 1AM. I was <deleted>' wasted, but it was loads of fun and I still had plenty of room for more. My bestfriend who only had 2 drops nagged me til I agreed to go home though.... bummer. Anyhooo, it was loads of fun.

Tonight, we're going to some buffet dinner thing at 7PM. Then, afterwards we're gonna hit the bars and the dance floor. (Probably in Landmark or in KhaoSan.)

Tomorrow at 5AM, my bestfriend and I will be leaving for Pataya. I plan to drink by the buckets while I tan in the sun during the day. Of course, hardcore dancing and boozing is a must at night.

Next week-end, (on Songkran) I'm off to Singapore to do some hardcore chillilng, enjoy orgasmic conversations and loads of ultimate drinking. Is tihs kewl or what?

PS - I should be more active soon because I need to seduce someone from ThaiVisa (hehehhehehehe) on May 1st and onwards. He's coming down to BKK to start a new career and he seems keen to spend time with me. I guess, some mods know him, but I ain't saying who.

PS - I should be more active soon because I need to seduce someone from ThaiVisa (hehehhehehehe) on May 1st and onwards. He's coming down to BKK to start a new career and he seems keen to spend time with me. I guess, some mods know him, but I ain't saying who.

Lucky man! :o

Lucky man! :o

LOL. Or maybe, it's POOR GUY! LOL.

GF,

hmmmm, some guy promises sumthing miles away. okd. have it.

I'll wait in the shadows.. heehehhehhe

Evarytime I hear you calling, I get down on my knees and pray.

everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray.

say the words,

cha cha cha

Edited by Head Snake

GF,

hmmmm, some guy promises sumthing miles away. okd. have it.

I'll wait in the shadows.. heehehhehhe

Evarytime I hear you calling, I get down on my knees and pray.

everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray.

say the words,

cha cha cha

Are you drunk?

Are you pissed?

Are you wasted?

Are you hammered?

Are you toasted?

Was in the Clovelly Hotel the other day(Sunday) with a friend who worked in Bangkok and her boyfriend. The wife got pissed. I have told her before. Dont try and go drink for drink with the boys. :o:D :D :D

Edited by Jockstar

Was in the Clovelly Hotel the other day(Sunday) with a friend who worked in Bangkok and her boyfriend. The wife got pissed. I have told her before. Dont try and go drink for drink with the boys. :o:D :D :D

Sounds like loads of fun. I'm giving my liver 2-4 days break. On Friday night, I will sure get hammered, wasted, toasted, ######ed, pissed, etc. Should be fun! Can't wait!