40bt》50bt》60bt》and now 70 baht.

My regular waterhole during day in lamai have crossed some non exposed limit for what iam willing to pay for a smal beer chang. I am fully aware what they charge nowdays at other places around the kingdom so its oftopic. Is it really ok to charge a first increase 240 bt then 480 bt and now 720 bt increase of profit from a case of beer chang on lamai beachroad during day? Beer chang is weeker and smaller and has not due to this fact and tax paid acc to alkohol% not become much more expensive since it was sold 40 bt/btl. Keep the prices on acceptable limit or this tiny strip of samui will go even faster downhill. Selling a meal and 1 overpriced bottle is something else and is not on my agenda. Cheers

I honestly hate cheap Charlie s & dreamers. People have to live, sorry if that offends you. Perhaps 7/11 or Family is your drinking hole.Geez you get some gems on here, what a bunch of weirdos.

Edited by Rooo

Perfectly normal to see beers at 280++ in Bangkok.

Fizzy American stuff in 300ml bottles and the places are packed out with whacko farangs.

Count yourself lucky to have a proper brewery selling top notch beer on Samui at a reasonable price.

Chang...<deleted> just go home.

Bla bla bla people got to make a livinggiggle.gif Bla bla bla 330 baht is the price for a beer in Bkk. I tell you hobgoblins that you are way lost!! Its people like you who Koh Samui dont need and that Thai locals despies. Sitting home in your cheap concrete rentalapartment, sipping coke mixed with cheap bag in box wine from skippyland and do internetforum trying to be smart and dictate others is all you can do. Pfff You have no idea of the price explosion. Its so pretty ugly obviouscheesy.gif (Cant erase from my drunken mindgigglem.gif the farangguy living here 50-90 y + or so and can not pass a taxi without getting spanked and next claim its common to pay 320bt for a beer in thailandclap2.gifclap2.gif ) I like Thaivisa as a news forum but the samui part has never worked. Was a time when a lady from neighbour island run the show. Was ok at that time. Now its mostly ppl who are in bad mood defending overpricing and not willing to pay a proper salary to the staff who collecting the check at the poor stupid donkey western overpriced rented premises. I dont blame landlord i blame all those bigtime stupid gready tenders who dont do their math. Its not a new problem its been like this always. New stupid westerners are in rows. Hugs from cheap charlie

Oh i like most Westerners, Asians and Thais here on the island but ignorant stupid people whatever colour is just timewasters. Do your thing but dont push others to like and smear your often greasy fat face. Thanks and over and out for this tread. Cheers

I think 70 baht a bottle is still reasonable. Businesses still need to make money. Many of the big bars on the Island charge around 100. The price of the small boxes of chang just went up about a few weeks ago by about 40 bht a box.

For less than 100 baht i can get 6 bottles of Tuborgs here in Denmark on sale in markets.

But i would prefer to pay 100 Baht for a large bottle of Chang on Samui where i also can get cheap delicious food, warm weather and nice beaches to relax on,

compared to the expensive food, mostly cold weather and crappy beaches we have here.

Beeing able to buy beers for 15 baht pr bottle is not making me a happier individual ;)

You guys need to move to Chiang Mai.

T-Bar ....... Large Tiger, 3 for 150bht.

Oxide Pub .... Large Singha Lite, 3 for 147bht.

As it is clear from those prices that they sell below purchasing price, I assume that they still make a profit because of the quantity.................or maybe not.

Bla bla bla people got to make a livinggiggle.gif Bla bla bla 330 baht is the price for a beer in Bkk. I tell you hobgoblins that you are way lost!! Its people like you who Koh Samui dont need and that Thai locals despies. Sitting home in your cheap concrete rentalapartment, sipping coke mixed with cheap bag in box wine from skippyland and do internetforum trying to be smart and dictate others is all you can do. Pfff You have no idea of the price explosion. Its so pretty ugly obviouscheesy.gif (Cant erase from my drunken mindgigglem.gif the farangguy living here 50-90 y + or so and can not pass a taxi without getting spanked and next claim its common to pay 320bt for a beer in thailandclap2.gifclap2.gif ) I like Thaivisa as a news forum but the samui part has never worked. Was a time when a lady from neighbour island run the show. Was ok at that time. Now its mostly ppl who are in bad mood defending overpricing and not willing to pay a proper salary to the staff who collecting the check at the poor stupid donkey western overpriced rented premises. I dont blame landlord i blame all those bigtime stupid gready tenders who dont do their math. Its not a new problem its been like this always. New stupid westerners are in rows. Hugs from cheap charlie

What a waste. Stop drinking and you might make sense.passifier.gif and yes you are a cheap charlie.laugh.png

Edited by Rooo

I think 70 baht a bottle is still reasonable. Businesses still need to make money. Many of the big bars on the Island charge around 100. The price of the small boxes of chang just went up about a few weeks ago by about 40 bht a box. [/these bars need to get bigger bottles in to solve all problems quote]

Wanted a bar anywhere inside Lamai area that does reasonable price of big beer prefer leo willing to pay 100 baht any takers.

I do a nice discount for locals. Do better than that. Outside of Lamai though near Chaweng. PM me if you want details.