Orthopedic Surgeon Recommendation PIH or BPH.

moonseeker

Prida Phutthasirayakorn, M.D. of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya is excellent i had him for a knee issue and all things went well my friend had a torn Quad muscle and his surgery was excellent. Another of our friends had a ruptured achilles and he sorted him fine and gave him a good Physic to use. Good Luck

Dr. Thongsuk, an orthopaedic surgeon at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, has operated on me and taken care of all my joint problems with remarkable success for the last ten years. Highly recommended and he's not expensive.

Best to go to Bangkok if you want the best with the most experience. I was in the same situation as your friend. I emailed Bumrumgard Hospital as I needed rotator cuff surgery.

Had a very good Otho who do a outstanding job. Your best to email them with your concerns and they will reply in a timely fashion.

I would seriously recommend, if you can, to get it done in your home country. All the best (and most expensive) orthopedic surgeons in Bangkok totally destroyed a friend's leg after many surgeries, and now after 5 years he's trying to repair the damage back at home. It has been an absolute nightmare. PM me if you'd like to know more.