Some Thai women (and their farang) are to be avoided like the Plague

canathai8

Reading about the Italian expat and his estranged wife in Chiang Mai infers a warning: Don't always be fooled by their looks, their money, or their (lack of) education.

Believe it or not, delaying sex while you get to know the woman is useful..very useful.

Fornicating can wait until you know their personality..

On the flip side, Thai women need to be careful with some of their farang suitors, as they bring plenty of unwanted baggage, unresolved issues and personality disorders to LOS..

Signed,

Easy come, easy go

Edited by metisdead
Image containing profanity removed.

Believe it or not, delaying sex while you get to know the woman is useful..very useful.

Absolutely one hundred percent agree with you

What has happened is real tragedy. We can't change that now

Common sense, is what we all do need here - head first.

Everyone makes mistakes, important is to learn from them and keep moving forward.

It's not easy. I'll probably screw it up somehow.

YES! Too bad both are meant for each other. What else is a sex tourist to marry but a sex worker.............hahahahaha.

It's a truism that Thai sex-trade sex-workers make up about 2% of the population of eligible Thai women -

The million dollar question is, why these guys ignored the other 98%..

I didn't, and never looked back..

post-254530-0-45495200-1456083848_thumb.

YES! Too bad both are meant for each other. What else is a sex tourist to marry but a sex worker.............hahahahaha.

Or maybe go back home?

Once I went to Africa to photograph to lions. I didn't marry one.

This is funnie! Seriously do guys really marry bargirls....................hahahahaha.

Absolutely one hundred percent agree with you

What has happened is real tragedy. We can't change that now

Common sense, is what we all do need here - head first.

Everyone makes mistakes, important is to learn from them and keep moving forward.

It's not easy. I'll probably screw it up somehow.

... Yet in the west, most 1st or 2nd dates include a romp in bed. Is that so different than here?

Or maybe go back home?

This is funnie! Seriously do guys really marry bargirls....................hahahahaha.

The majority of married farangs in Thailand married bar girls Yet they wouldn't dream of marrying a prostitute in their own country.

Or maybe go back home?

The majority of married farangs in Thailand married bar girls Yet they wouldn't dream of marrying a prostitute in their own country.

There is a better class of "prostitute" in Thailand, so it's hardly surprising.

Looks like another 'expert.'

Best to avoid them, they bring down the average intelligence of the group.

Only thing I positively know for sure - is that I'll never know enough about everything/anything to know for certain....So - sometimes others have pearls of wisdom to share or learn from.....

post-114384-0-90759100-1456735668_thumb.

Can someone post a link to the story?

Happened about 2 weeks ago....I think TV did a story on it....I believe he shot her and turned the gun on himself....They had an 8? year old daughter that was at a neighbors at the time.....They were in the middle of the street outside the house.... Edited by pgrahmm

It's a truism that Thai sex-trade sex-workers make up about 2% of the population of eligible Thai women -

...and 98% of the Thai women eligible to foreigners.

Agree,i have met a Philipino lady,she has never worked the bar,is a regular person,when i was first there with her,i booked seperate hotel rooms,as i did not want her to feel pressured,this is the way generally to progress to a proper relationship,contrast this to my now ex Thai wife,who's third sentence to me when i met her in Phuket ,was 'if you want boomsing,1,500 B long time,i rest my case M'lud.

Agree,i have met a Philipino lady,she has never worked the bar,is a regular person,when i was first there with her,i booked seperate hotel rooms,as i did not want her to feel pressured,this is the way generally to progress to a proper relationship,contrast this to my now ex Thai wife,who's third sentence to me when i met her in Phuket ,was 'if you want boomsing,1,500 B long time,i rest my case M'lud.

... And I'm sure a Thai lady who never worked in a bar would NOT be much different from your Philippino gal. Whereas Cebu bar girls ask talk the same questions about boomsing, barfine, etc., as your Thai ex wife supposedly did.

Or maybe go back home?

Better how?

Or maybe go back home?

Better how?

Less professional, likely to be younger and more attractive. More importantly Thai bargirls are likely to be looking for a way out, whereas most western prostitutes wouldn't dream of dating customers; Thai bargirls are much less likely to be drug addicts. It's not really surprising that countless Thai bargirls have found a way out by marrying farangs, while I would wager that western prostitutes rarely marry their customers.

... And I'm sure a Thai lady who never worked in a bar would NOT be much different from your Philippino gal. Whereas Cebu bar girls ask talk the same questions about boomsing, barfine, etc., as your Thai ex wife supposedly did.

Agree with you sir,with one difference,an educated filipina can speak good english,a bit more than ,you think to mutt,up to you,want som dam ect.

Less professional how?

I suspect the last part is more the other way round - that men in the west wouldn't consider marrying a prostitute.

I would think the feeling is mutual! Visiting prostitutes in most western countries is very clinical and significantly more expensive unless you go for the crack-whore streetwalkers. The fabled Thai "girlfriend experience" is most likely the reason dalliances with bargirls can, and often do, develop beyond a strictly commercial clock-watching relationship.