America or European union.

Top man

This is the first post I'm doing, but I'm doing with a heavy heart. I do this not caring about trolls or people who might slate me.
Politicians are all scum, especially the ones in Britain, we now have a referendum in the UK now and all I can see is self interest. Europe has <deleted> the uk, but people still want to stay in. People forget all to quickly about the Kuwait war Iraq war Afghanistan war, where the french backed out. Sorry I'm trying to think who was there. Oh yeah I know (the Americans) or shall I say the Americans first then us.i know America has its problems, but by christ, I would rather be part of America than part of a cowardly Europe. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

The US is cheaper too.

Here's some typical prices of today (at the supermarket)

Boneless skinless chicken breasts, $1.67 per pound (129 baht per kilo)

Gasoline, $1.39 per gallon (12 baht per liter)

Newcastle brown ale, 330ml. $13.99 per 12 pack (40 baht per 330ml bottle). Not that you'll drink it, because the store has 300 kinds of beer, many around this price.

1 pound sharp chedder, $4. (31.1 baht per 100g)

12 eggs, $2, (5.83 baht per egg)

Prices depend on the area and how skilled you are at shopping around, but sale prices anywhere will dip into this territory.

Large areas of the US get 300 days of sunshine or more each year. By large, I mean three times larger than all of the UK conservatively.

A driver's license costs $10 (350 baht) in some States and lasts until you turn 65.

Rent and eating out are both expensive. Most people spend 70% of their income on these two things.