Cool temperatures this weekend in Bangkok

webfact

Cool temperatures this weekend in Bangkok

2016-02-24_TopChart_07-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Temperatures in Bangkok will drop 3-6 degrees while elsewhere in the Northeast will fall 4-8 degrees Celsius this weekend as a rather strong cold spell from China is coming down to blanket Thailand’s upper part from today.

The Meteorological Department said the cold spell has now blanketed Laos and Thailand’s upper Northeast region and the South China Sea, and is moving to cover the upper region today.

It’s arrival will result a drop in temperatures of 4-8 degrees in the Northeast, and 3-6 degrees in the North, the East and the Central Region, including Bangkok at the weekend.

The northeasterly monsoon that is blowing across the Gulf if Thailand and the South will be strengthened. This will result in high waves if up to three metres in the southern sea from Nakhon Si Thammarat down to southernmost provinces.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/152182

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-02-24

Accuweather is showing 33 degrees for Saturday and 34 for Sunday. Thailand's own weather bureau shows 34 and 35. Doesn't sound cooler to me.

A simple drop in humidity would be welcomed !!..

The recent 'cool' a few weeks ago was lovely... I had to put my socks on while enjoying my AM coffee on my balcony !

Humidity right now is 51% here, very comfortable.

At night around 9 pm it's around 66%. Not bad for Thailand, could be worse.