Trump notches another win as Rubio bids to elbow past Cruz

webfact

I guess no surprise, but Chris Christie formally endorsed Trumpster today. Analysts on Aljazeera probably correctly noted that Christie will not be chosen as a running mate (who wants 2 angry white guys on a ticket?), but Trump will probably offer him Attorney General.

Rumor has it that to get Christie's endorsement, Trump also had to throw in a lifetime supply of free pizza. wink.png

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just scanned through a couple of days of posts from the rabid anti-Trump/anti-Republican crowd.

The prove one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt...There really is a vast left wing conspiracy.

Edited by chuckd

Just scanned through a couple of days of posts from the rabid anti-Trump/anti-Republican crowd.

The prove one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt...There really is a vast left wing conspiracy.

...." a vast left wing conspiracy," ....or a plurality of observant people who can see a blowhard egotist for what he is. Don't forget, we all went to school for many years. We met guys who were just like trump: braggarts, full-of-themselves, thinking they're the greatest at everything (but actually duds at most things). The kind of guys who, if they don't get their way, put up their fists. The type who, when shown to be wrong about something, immediately get threatening and resort to name calling. I went to 9 schools in 14 years in 5 different countries. There were even times when I broke up fights to protect a smaller guy from being beaten up by a bigger guy. I've met many variations of Trump along the way. He can fool some of the American people, but he can't fool the majority - who will vote for Bernie or Hillary, even if they don't like Hillary.

...." a vast left wing conspiracy," ....or a plurality of observant people who can see a blowhard egotist for what he is. Don't forget, we all went to school for many years. We met guys who were just like trump: braggarts, full-of-themselves, thinking they're the greatest at everything (but actually duds at most things). The kind of guys who, if they don't get their way, put up their fists. The type who, when shown to be wrong about something, immediately get threatening and resort to name calling. I went to 9 schools in 14 years in 5 different countries. There were even times when I broke up fights to protect a smaller guy from being beaten up by a bigger guy. I've met many variations of Trump along the way. He can fool some of the American people, but he can't fool the majority - who will vote for Bernie or Hillary, even if they don't like Hillary.

You wouldn't marry someone you don't like would you? Why would anyone vote for someone they don't like? They'd more than likely just not vote. ?

Hey look:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earnest-harris/the-exposure-of-the-vast-_b_9329414.html?

The bloviator continues to lie and deflect.

Yes. You can release your Tax Returns while under Audit.

Makes one wonder though, why would they feel the need to audit him 11 years in a row?

Where there’s smoke there’s fire? whistling.gif

And as a last desperate, pathetic attempt to deflect the question, why not insult the moderator?

Pitiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVEHKeHXq20

P.S. To the pitiful who like to marginalize people with their simplistic, divisive labels, it's about truth.

Not some silly political party.

Edited by iReason

Makes one wonder though, why would they feel the need to audit him 11 years in a row?

And as a last desperate, pathetic attempt to deflect the question, why not insult the moderator?

Pitiful.

P.S. To the pitiful who like to marginalize people with their simplistic, divisive labels, it's about truth.

It should be obvious to you almost no one is interested in the truth. There's really only one candidate that isn't a chronic liar and he's not the frontrunner. People just want to talk about the other sides lies while they deflect and defend the lies coming from the people they support.

We already know you're a hero and protector of women and children, but that doesn't give you the right to re-phrase my posts.

I said it correctly.

The Democrats are propagating a vast left wing conspiracy, straight from the Saul Alensky school of thought, bought and paid for by George Soros and his henchmen.

No amount of beating your chest will change that.

Pitiful.

"Where there’s smoke there’s fire? whistling.gif"

Does this also apply to those four current federal investigations into Hillary's actions while she was Secretary of State?

Your psychological traumas will have little impact on the electorate at large.

To put into context, the man who aspires to be the next President of the United States, just one of the Chump's many nefarious doings.

Wait for it @2:45:

P.S. Research: "You've Been Trumped"

laugh.png

Typical Trump with his bratty 4 year old maturity level. If he doesn't get his way, he denigrates the other person. I've been a step dad to nearly 20 kids (had several g.f.'s who were single moms), and I encourage every child I influence to be mature. I teach them not to denigrate other kids based on their name, their appearance, their social status, eithnic background or level of education. Apparently, Trump's parents never taught him that or if they did, he didn't learn the lesson. Trumps got more negatives than a 1950's photo shop.

You wouldn't marry someone you don't like would you? Why would anyone vote for someone they don't like? They'd more than likely just not vote. ?

Hey look:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earnest-harris/the-exposure-of-the-vast-_b_9329414.html?

Ok, if you want to use a marriage analogy: If I was compelled to get married, and was offered two choices, i would pick the most appealing person. I'm an American and I like to vote. I also care for my country and its future. If Mussolini was a candidate, I would vote for his opponent. If Trump is the Rep candidate, I would vote against him in favor of a Democrat. Simple as that. However, if Mussolini and Trump were the only two candidates, I would vote against the Italian. Thankfully, only the Republicans have choices like that at this time (Trump, Rubio or Cruz). Whichever candidate prevails will lose to the Dem candidate.

They're entitled to their opinion.

But no one cares what they think in this matter.

Actually, a great many people in powerful positions around the world read The Economist and do care what their opinion is so what you say is untrue.

Bill Gates is but one example.

http://www.businessinsider.com/successful-people-morning-reading-habits-2014-1?op=1

Actually, a great many people in powerful positions around the world read The Economist and do care what their opinion is so what you say is untrue.

http://www.businessinsider.com/successful-people-morning-reading-habits-2014-1?op=1

The thing about the US is that it doesn't matter how "powerful" you are, you only get one vote, including Bill Gates.

The thing about the US is that it doesn't matter how "powerful" you are, you only get one vote, including Bill Gates.

While technically your vote counts as much as Bill Gates' and other rich and powerful people they have enormously more influence on an election than you.

That's the thing about the US, as well as just about every other country on the planet.

Pitiful.

A person would be a fool to release his tax returns while being audited. Every Democrat tax accountant in the country would become an assistant to the IRS, trying to tear the returns apart. Additionally, there is nothing in the law that requires him to give up that kind of info even though he has agreed to after the audit.

The reason he gets audited so often is that the IRS tends to go where the money is. If they find an error in his return he might owe millions, where as Joe Schmoe might owe $5.

Cheers

Yeah, internet poll. "Scientific" polls. Caucuses. Primary votes. Trump wins them all, and there is always somebody out there trying to say it doesn't count. Guess what. It counts.

It's broadly agreed over decades that polls are a shapshot of a point in time.

So let's look at the multi-hour documentary of it all.

Here are today's odds in both Las Vegas and in London where they know something about democratic elections of the national leader.

HR Clinton has odds of 8-11 which converts to a probability of 57.8% of being elected Potus.

Donald Trump has odds of 11-4 which converts to 26% probability to be elected Potus

Marco Rubio has odds of 11-2 or 15%.

Bernie grandpops has odds of 7.6%

None of this stuff of polling or odds probability is definitive of course but looking at where the green is tells a lot.

Your mountain is very high before you. Extremely high. Prohibitively high when one looks at the numerous longer-term measurements of the contest and its outcome. Forget about your indictments too because nothing will ever in any way rise to such a level. Never rise to it.

(It's getting easier and quicker btw to figure the odds and their percentages for three or four candidates than it had been for seven or eight who had some higher recognition. One looks forward to when there are the final two. Yes, two.)

Since we had our last little chat, the D returns are in for S. Carolina. Twice as many people voted in the R primary as did D's in yesterday's D primary.

There is a lot of excitement over Trump and zero, zilch, nada over Hillary. Trump will win by drawing record crowds to the polls to vote for him.

Twice as many people voting for R's. No need to worry though, as worry is a waste of energy. thumbsup.gif

LINK

326 days until Trump's inauguration.

Cheers

Never sure has chosen a very wise poster name, right now Trump is picking up the votes of the dispossessed, the disillusioned and the disheartened. They're excited to see someone offering instant solutions to chronic problems, though they're simplistic and plainly ludicrous. It's easy to promise this and that in politics when you're new to the game and haven't got a serious background in the field.

The high can only last so long and November is far away,I know some Trump supporters will argue he is no fool and has a handle on the important issues but his personality is totally unsuitable to be a leader, petulant and egoistical he is way too immature to run a country.

By the way, why didn't he serve in the Vietnam War? oh yes, bone spurs in the foot!

Pass the sick bag Alice.

If the worst comes to the worst I recommend the States follows Thailand's example and have a coup,...... got to be better than the alternative below

@Post #173

Now, now, don't misrepresent yourself. Tickets handed out doesn't neccesarilly equal attendance.

The Trumpsters have a record of distributing enormous amounts of tickets in attempts to overbook venues.

As in the case of Vermont where they distributed 20,000 tickets for a 1400 seat venue.

In Alabama, they distributed 35,000 tickets for a 4,000 person venue.

The authorities are doing the right thing by moving the event.

Even though Trump's campaign acted recklessly. Again.

P.S. I hear they are putting on a Big Truck Show as well. The crowd should feel right at home...

post-206952-0-89965900-1456667936_thumb.

Yeah, internet poll. "Scientific" polls. Caucuses. Primary votes. Trump wins them all, and there is always somebody out there trying to say it doesn't count. Guess what. It counts.

It's broadly agreed over decades that polls are a shapshot of a point in time.

So let's look at the multi-hour documentary of it all.

Here are today's odds in both Las Vegas and in London where they know something about democratic elections of the national leader.

HR Clinton has odds of 8-11 which converts to a probability of 57.8% of being elected Potus.

Donald Trump has odds of 11-4 which converts to 26% probability to be elected Potus

Marco Rubio has odds of 11-2 or 15%.

Bernie grandpops has odds of 7.6%

None of this stuff of polling or odds probability is definitive of course but looking at where the green is tells a lot.

Your mountain is very high before you. Extremely high. Prohibitively high when one looks at the numerous longer-term measurements of the contest and its outcome. Forget about your indictments too because nothing will ever in any way rise to such a level. Never rise to it.

(It's getting easier and quicker btw to figure the odds and their percentages for three or four candidates than it had been for seven or eight who had some higher recognition. One looks forward to when there are the final two. Yes, two.)

Since we had our last little chat, the D returns are in for S. Carolina. Twice as many people voted in the R primary as did D's in yesterday's D primary.

There is a lot of excitement over Trump and zero, zilch, nada over Hillary. Trump will win by drawing record crowds to the polls to vote for him.

Twice as many people voting for R's. No need to worry though, as worry is a waste of energy. thumbsup.gif

LINK

326 days until Trump's inauguration.

Cheers

Twice as many people voted in the R primary as did D's in yesterday's D primary.

Calm down as there are many more Republicans in South Carolina than there are Democrats. SC hasn't voted D for Potus since 1976. SC has one Democrat elected to Congress. State elected offices are held by Republicans as is the state legislature.

They are crackers and rednecks down there so they luv The Donald. Super Tuesday began as the cracker day deep South primary, then expanded when some states up North put themselves into it to check the cracker vote, states such as Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota.

Btw people who judge elections based on crowd turnout to political rallies may as well buy property in a mirage. Anyone with any knowledge or experience laughs out loud when some naive kid makes the novice's mistake of projecting the outcome of the election based on a candidate's crowds, whether large or otherwise. It is a vacuous talking point at best.

There is an enthusiasm factor and it has the right whingers on fire this time around. Conversely, a lot of Republicans --too many for you --will sit on their hands election day November 8th. Further, Democrats and other progressives have every motive to vote too to prevent a wildman with a fox on his head becoming Potus.

Edited by Publicus

I suppose the teflon Don will just slide right past this one too. Trump refused to disavow support from KKK leader. He claims he didn't know who David Duke was or the KKK. laugh.png The KKK leader said voting against Trump would be "treason to your heritage." You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-kkk-cnn-tapper-154053871.html

I suppose the teflon Don will just slide right past this one too. Trump refused to disavow support from KKK leader. He claims he didn't know who David Duke was or the KKK. laugh.png The KKK leader said voting against Trump would be "treason to your heritage." You can't make this stuff up.

The candidates are who they are, but what I find most interesting is, regardless of which front runner one supports it says something bad (really bad IMO) about themselves.

The candidates are who they are, but what I find most interesting is, regardless of which front runner one supports it says something bad (really bad IMO) about themselves.

I have similar views as you, but completely understand otherwise intelligent people dogmatically supporting their political party front runner. These roots often go deep from many generations, and clouds judgement and reason.

Trump has ALREADY disavowed David Duke. I'm not sure what he is doing.

now.http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-disavows-support-from-kkk-grand-wizard-david-duke/