House or condo needed immediately

seeker108

Hello neighbors,

I just arrived down from Chiang Mai with wife and toddler and two friends in tow to see friends who are here for a two week educational conference. I only learned that they would be here yesterday, so this is all so last minute.

At the very least, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, not far from beach and with pool (the little one loves water) would be ideal. Pls pm me if you have or know of something.

Another option would be if anyone knows of some nice hotel with a real bargain promotion.

Thanks all.

I have said something like this before but feel that it is time to say it again.

Thaivisa.com and especially the members here are really incredible. So many people, so often willing to lend a hand.

Thank you ejpool44. I found their phone number and called and ended up speaking with the owner, but she was fully booked, however arranged to get us into a lovely 2 bedroom condo in neighboring Baan Saen Salon, right on the water and with 3 swimming pools and water slide. The little one and the wife are very happy. Amazing that we could get this condo with kitchen, etc. for such a short stay AND at a reasonable price.

Now time to wake the lights of my life and take them down to the beach.

Again Thx to all!