Transfer Times

Nilapat

Hmmm you have to deplane ... pass through Customs ... then Immigration .... THEN navigate that huge new airport and check in before they give your seat away? I'd say 2 hours and though it might be done faster ... it may take longer too!

Hmmm you have to deplane ... pass through Customs ... then Immigration .... THEN navigate that huge new airport and check in before they give your seat away? I'd say 2 hours and though it might be done faster ... it may take longer too!

Hi Nilapat I'd go along with the above and I think I'v seen somewhere (ThaiAirways or BKK Airport) on a website, one should not book interconnecting flights with LESS than 2 hours transfer time. Anyways its always been plenty of time before in the old airport when I go on my LHR - BKK - BFV jaunts !!! Have a great trip to LOS

Thanks Dave.

I'm here already, but my lil' sis' is coming to visit and she's stressing out over booking tickets! I haven't had the pleasure(?) of passing through the 'pride of Thailand' yet.

Thanks to you both.

Could be less depends on so many things. Tell sister to get out of plane walk the walkways signed to Immigration and Baggage Check. Look up at boards for Baggage belts numbers (two halls). Do Immigration then Baggage and Exit Customs at Door B or C International she wont know which as not signed inside but have only those two. Both Exit on level 2 Arrivals, go up to level 4 Departures. For Domestic go to her left on that floor for Domestic Check in desks which are well signed in huge Terminal Hall. Food and drink on level 3.