inevitable tragedy of epic proportions

HooHaa

8060935_orig.jpg

On Friday night 5000 young Brits attended a Whites Only beach party on Ko Farang Baar. By Saturday morning they had all disappeared. Hundreds of thousands of desperate parents flooded the British facebook pages with calls for help. Some claimed that they had not heard from their children in more than six hours.

Shortly before the disappearance Dan Braindead, a 21 year old heavy weight boxer from Liverpool, told his distressed mother that he was “disorientated” after drinking two bottles of Mekhong whiskey the night before and was “frightened” that he did not have any money left to buy more. Sam Vicious, a 22 year old Paratrooper on leave from Afghanistan, told his mum that he was “stressed” after a bar owner had “threatened” to stop serving him beer unless paid his bill.

Full Story at:

http://privatetye.weebly.com/breaking-wind/-5000-young-brits-missing-on-ko-farang

There's still 5000 whites in England?

Ah that old chestnut. I love jokes like that from people who are inhabiting countries not their own.

Ah that old chestnut. I love jokes like that from people who are paying their way whilst inhabiting countries not their own.

There ya go ....fixed it for you......... nothing like a bit of levity eh?

Hang on a sec, there are 5,000 young Brits but hundreds of thousands of desperate parents? shouldn't it be 10,000 max and then reduce it further by 2,000 or 3,000 due to being born to single mums who had no idea who the father was.

Never mind cos on Koh Farang all logic is suspended, or circular you've got to get out of it if you want to get into it and if you want to get into it you've got to get out of it..-

even the sense of time can become warped- 'hey don't bogart that bucket my friend, pass it over to me'

POLICE IN ENGLAND BREAK UP SPONTANEOUS PARTY

police were called when 10,000 parents started partying in the street claiming they were now free of their game playing lay about brats that were "lost" in Thailand.

When questioned by this reported Vera Braindead said that she was changing all her phones and her address in case her son tried t contact her. She also mumbled about it being the best $500 pounds she had spent in a long time.

5000 brain dead people, get it right

Aren't most young brain dead these days.. I met a 22 year old New Yorker who stated Thais love him because he's American....

I met a 22 year old Brit who stated Thais hated him because he was from the UK...but actually, he was just short on cash, that day.

There's still 5000 whites in England?

Ah that old chestnut. I love jokes like that from people who are inhabiting countries not their own.

Ah that old chestnut. I love jokes like that from people who are paying their way whilst inhabiting countries not their own.

There ya go ....fixed it for you......... nothing like a bit of levity eh?

i dont see the levity. i do remark upon an incredible sense of entitlement though

Satire. Not as easy as it looks.

Yeah, I suspect the writer of the article thinks they have a great sense of humour though. Probably spends hours in gift shops rolling around in stitches at the funny captions on mugs and tea towels.

Archived