1 free page left in passport and retirement extension

I'm planning a trip to Jordan, Egypt and Israel the end of this summer and have only one blank page left in my US passport. As the Embassy no longer adds pages to passports it seems obvious I need to get a new one. In addition, my Thai retirement extension is due for renewal in August. Do I need to get a new retirement visa now or can I transfer the old one to a new passport? Is it even necessary to transfer the retirement visa? If I need to transfer the old visa is there a way to renew it so I don't have to repeat the process when the current one expires in August?

Immigration will transfer your stamps and do a stamp with info about the visa that allowed the entry you have been extending.

Do you still have a valid visa in your passport or only an extension of stay stamp you are calling a visa?

I 2 open pages and added pages in December when Thai Immigration told me that I need at least 6 open pages to travel internationally.

The US Consulate told me 2 open pages. In any event, you need a new passport now that pages can not be added...