Police hunt for Thai man suspected of brutal murder of wife in Udon Thani

snoop1130

Police hunt for Thai man suspected of brutal murder of wife in Udon Thani

Kwaang Siripoom

post-249866-0-83835800-1456841453_thumb.
Image: Daily News

UDON THANI:-- Police in Udon Thani have stepped up their search for a man suspected of murdering his wife and abducting his two children.

Pol. Col. Vith Muthasin from Udon Thani police station confirmed that Preecha Mongkol, 40, is the prime suspect wanted for the murder of his wife after her badly burned and mutilated body was found dumped close to a garbage disposal unit in Udon Thani on Saturday.

During a search of the family home in the Mak Khaeng area of Udon Thani, the dead woman’s brother, Mongkolchai Loonchaipa, 35 told police that both his sister and Preecha have not been seen since February 25.

Preecha was reportedly last seen collecting the couple’s two children from the family home and left without telling anyone where he was going. The whereabouts of Preecha and the two children remain unknown.

Mr Mongkolchai told police that he believes Preecha murdered his sister because he was jealous that a week earlier she had met a male friend in Bangkok. Whilst in Bangkok she is said to have uploaded a photograph of her and her male friend to Facebook, which caused Preecha to become jealous.

Police forensic teams collected several pieces of evidence from the family home including some clothing thought to belong to the victim and a bloodstained plank of wood.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-01

.....Police in Udon Thani have stepped up their search for a man suspected of murdering his wife and abducting his two children.

......Yes we can see in the action photo that its all systems go.....2 checking their 'Line' posts and one choosing which snack to eat next...

I want a link to the foto she posted. Some in your face social media there. No wonder the guy ws upset with his wife.

Why? What does it have to do with you?? You are condemning the death of this woman because of a FB post?? You sound like a barrel of laughs crazy.gif

I want a link to the foto she posted. Some in your face social media there. No wonder the guy ws upset with his wife.

Why? What does it have to do with you?? You are condemning the death of this woman because of a FB post?? You sound like a barrel of laughs crazy.gif

IAMHERE, why do you want a photo?. whistling.gif

P.S. I want three million baht from TVF members within 24 hours.

laugh.png I have been upset with every woman I have ever met but I didn't kill them although there are several I wish I had.

Archived