Distressing scenes as Calais migrant camp eviction resumes after clashes

webfact

What the heck.....

They are totally illegal...they have no visa...they have no permission to enter France/EC....they should NOT be there.

Europe, unlike Thailand/China/Russia/etc.....are just too soft on those that are illegal.

If you want to come to Europe then apply for residency, speak a European language, bring some skills or money, integrate, swear allegiance to the country that gives you the gift of a new life with rights.

Don't rip down fences, stone innocent lorry drivers, don't smash their lorries with iron bars, Don't protest before you even get into a country. From what I have repeatedly seen on TV these are very dangerous, violent young men.

Are these the people that would be of benefit to Europe to make her stronger? Or are they going to be a dangerous burden having seen their behaviour?

Many will not be of benefit...they will want benefits.

Thanks Germany...thanks Angela......nice job. And you want to keep the EC together?

Do you understand what the word refugee means? Look it up.

I have no time for economic migrants, but refugees?

Having said that, would you think these pythonesque hags in their scarves would consider trying to fit in? Bacon butties etc?

They are desperate to get to Britain , why? , i did not know there was a war in France , has Germany and the Nazis attacked again , is France occupied ? is it not a safe country any more , well thats them off my holiday list .

All of them have to learn the French language, English, therefore England, is obviously more convenient. Generally the French don't speak English.

Clearly economic reasoning.

This is true but the reality is even simpler. A large majority wants to join their parents or friends, themselves Anglophone and already settled in Britain.
Francophone migrants from former colonies are already installed in France where they nourish daily the "news items" from the press.
Note also that the GB financially supports the Calais police operations preventing these migrants to cross the Channel.