Thai Cop Caught Red-Handed Filming Up Student's Skirt

webfact

I actually feel sorry for the sod who got a copy of the CCTV and posted it online. He has to live and work in that city and NOW he has to look over his shoulder always wondering if the policeman or a friend or coworker will come and make a problem with him.

It makes me wonder that if the police will twist this into a charge for using the internet to make the police look bad in the world's eyes.

Then they are just as foolish as we think they are for not seeing that would further make them look bad in the eyes of the world. The genie is already out of the bottle anyway.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also seem to recall a case in Bangkok where a man had a camera in his shoe and was caught taking vdo the same way this cop was except he was on the BTS. If I recall correctly they arrested him at one of the stops. So clearly this is a prime example of how cops can break laws and get away with it.

Well i am finally interested.

Can someone tell me what is so interesting hidden under the skirt?gigglem.gif

Absolutely nothing if she is minding her own business and has no intention of showing it to you/me or anyone else.

If some gal gets a candid photo taken of her topless at a beach, or totally nude at a nude beach, fair enough.

This is just a sick invasion of privacy in the sickest fashion. It's utterly revolting.

God protect us from these libidinous women coming to store in skirt causing uncontrollable tensions crazy.gif

Kind of what I was thinking.

Heaven forbid,,, what a white girl in a bikini may do to a person like this. Must face-gard against girls exposing themselves like this.

Well, I mean, how stupid can you get? At a time when cameras are going up all over he does this in a store without a thought there might be a surveillance camera around somewhere!!!!!!????? Doesn'tsignthaivisa.gif have rules about what can be said about the Police? So why post this article?

It was so disappointing to see this. Under the legal definitions of sexual abuse this event is not sexual abuse, combined with the fact there was no mention of where the photo/s ended up so there is a big question if the woman was a victim. In my opinion, if the photos were distributed via email or viewed by other officers or civilians and appeared on the Internet then she could be classified as a victim and punitive damages in a civil case would depend on what the images depicted and the approximate number of views. The Officer then could possibly be labeled a, "sex offender," because he exhibited characteristics showing a tendency to victimize or injure others.

Based on the report, public embarrassment, a fine and reprimand are in order at this time until further evidence surfaces. However, all his electronic devices, hard drives, cloud storage and storage drives should have been examined to determine prior history.

Well, I mean, how stupid can you get? At a time when cameras are going up all over he does this in a store without a thought there might be a surveillance camera around somewhere!!!!!!????? Doesn'tsignthaivisa.gif have rules about what can be said about the Police? So why post this article?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Good point(s).

Don't understand why he would do a stupid thing like that, everyone knows the female students wears shorts under the skirts and not undies, and anyway hardly exiting anyway to film the ass of someone.

I admire him for his restraint in not proceeding wwith the next part of his investigation "taking down her particulars" where he might have discovered illegal cards used for nefarious bridge playing purposes. Looks like the student got off lightly.....rather like him!

You can assume this wasn't the Lt's first time filming. Wonder what is on his phone and PC. Heck, he may even have been selling photos and almost certainly sharing with his like minded buddies.

This girl probably hasn't seen the video, not in her social stream yet.

This isn't the first time he has done this, and it won't be the last. That's a bold thing to do in the middle of 7-11, so no doubt he has lots of experience.

Should be fired, end of story. How can you trust the police if this is what they do?

This is fine in clueless/unprofessional Thailand. clap2.gif

This would be regarded as surveillance! cheesy.gif

Give the cop a break. He is holding a light meter and is merely checking the relevant light pixels at the lower shelves as the store's owners had complained of rampant shop lifting of items at this level.