Would you invest in your wife / girlfriend? If so, how?

Rob8891

Unless you are a business owner yourself I would suggest any GF goes on a business course and understands the basics before investing in any business in Thailand.

Or do what I plan on doing in the long term and bring the GF to the UK and then start a business here in Europe.

What kind of business are you going to do in Europe though and she'll be equally under qualified in the west if she is in Thailand, surely (in general, not neccessarily you)

I see some Thai people or couples with food trucks around London markets, not sure how profitable it is. Couple of girls I know in restaurant business in seaside towns down South in the UK, doing well

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to do with food and drink! I don't want to say much more as nobody else is doing anything like it. Certainly not in the UK that I have seen. We are both very creative and we will be making things and selling via the web and also at shows.

My current business means that I work, three days a week at the most, and we will be doing everything together.

• 3 months later...

Money is evil and it makes seemingly normal people go mad and do crazy things.

wrong. Money will not do anything a normal person. Money does not change a person. money csn show dark side people.

So if people go mad and do crazy things- this is peope be mad and want do crazy things.

Money help show all side people.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife had a little hobby that developed into a nice income stream for her here in the US. She fell in love with couponing and became quite good at it. Once I saw how good she was on a small scale I spotted her a few hundred to grow her stockpile which she did. She holds garage sales or goes to our local farmers market and sells some of her stockpile to take her profit which has now become significant. She literally gets thousands in product for pennies on the dollar and is averaging about a 500% return on most products she resells. Not to mention my grocery bill has been significantly reduced! It takes a lot of time and patience but its a nice little business and what Thai girl doesn't love going shopping almost every day! My investment was returned in full and then some!

Ive bought the missus a decent chunk of gold over the years. I keep it in a safe at my work.

Good on ya,my ex sold the lot,some of it to by a motorsai for her useless new Thai boyfriend,who does nothing,but stay in the hammock unless he has to drive her car,somewhere,i have seen rats with more intelligence than the pair of em,am i bitter a little but now i have a partner in the Philippines i don,t really care,hopefully they end up eating each other.

How long will it be before

you're slagging off the

Filipina? Poor, hapless

marko