Ubon Ratchathani City Hall - Opening Times?

mattk1

Hey everyone,

I live in Khon Kaen and am trying to get hold of the City Hall in Ubon Ratchathani as I need to take some documents there to be legalized and I want to double check they can do it for me (only just found this out, no need to go to the MFA in Bangkok as apparently documents can be legalized in Ubon, Chiang Mai and Songkhla :-) )

I have a telephone number for the City Hall in Ubon as Tel.: 045-344581-2 but I was trying all afternoon and got no answer. I don't want to make the 4 hour trip only to find they are not open, or can not do what I need :-/

Any one in the local Ubon area able to verify opening times and document legalization stamps issuing?

Cheers in advance everyone :-)

If you're looking for actual city hall, "Tesaban", then it's a little east of the city park, Tung See Muang, on the road of the post office between the park & post office. If you need the "Ampur" (district office) then it's about the same distance a little west of the city park. If you need the provincial office, then it's a couple kilometers outside of the ring road on the road that goes to Yasoton. Cheers,

Hey everyone thanks for the replies, much appreciated :-)

We made the trip to Ubon and found the City Hall no problems and they were also able to legalize our documents in an hour after we paid 400 Baht per document for the express service (the stamp states "Seen at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs").

The legalization office is the room next door to the passport office (as mentioned by ubonjoe), and there was only one person in front of us.. happy days!

Hopefully this thread will be of use to someone else in future.

Cheers everyone, and have a good day :-)

Edited by mattk1