Shirtless farang filmed molesting women on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 baht fine or less as hes not even a policeman

You think ? Read my earlier post about a potential 300,000 bail and immediately put into cells for a similar offence.

The person groped can claim any damages she wishes for embarrassment etc.

He's on holiday in Pattaya, what else would you expect ??

"...what else would you expect ??"

I would expect the usual sort of Pattaya bashing posts such as yours, a task from which many "contributors" never take a holiday.

Of course had he been Thai we'd have pages of posts indicting & condemning all Thais, Thai culture, Thai smiles etc. and, of course, Pattaya. As it is, someone is already claiming the locals will beat him to a pulp, which will enter the history books as something that actually happened, despite the fact that no such thing has happened.

Many have suggested that Thai guys should beat this guy up. But can you see the mass of TV complaints if they did. Not the way to go in my opinion. I suggest that a group of farang TV keyboard warriors, in Pattaya, take a walk together and confront him verbally, and tell him outloud, that he is disgusting and not acting in the best interest of fellow farangs. Blamed and shamed by his own fellow farangs in public would not only dissuade him and his like from this behaviour, but also show unity with, and an example of good non violent reaction to the local Thais.

Edited by mankondang

Well, it may all seem like harmless fun but I was once in Soi 9 police station when a tourist had groped a female tour guide's buttocks and he was immediately put in cells awaiting a very, very hefty bail of 300,000 baht set by the duty inspector. If reported, this guy will meet some very serious cops who do not take kindly to this kind of act.

Touching a woman up you don't know, without permission, and in public isn't a a bit of harmless fun. Anyone who thinks it is needs to think seriously about their values.

If he did that to my missus, daughters or any female friends and I saw him the police would be the last of his worries.

The UK and most other sensible countries legislated against sexual and other harassment many years ago, and for very good reason.

I applaud the RTP if it's officers take such behavior seriously. Victims won't consider it the harmless bit of fun you do. Should've gone to Cambridge!

Edited by Baerboxer

When i visited the Uk, Redcar beach and Blackpool, i noticed it is a common occurrence by poms there. Cant see anything wrong with it.

Very surprised if you did. Likely any who did that would get thumped and arrested. Never been a common occurrence in the UK and any who do it will get punished.

I'm not surprised an Aussie can't see anything wrong with it, still treating women like sheep. Hard to tell the difference eh Bruce?

Well, it may all seem like harmless fun but I was once in Soi 9 police station when a tourist had groped a female tour guide's buttocks and he was immediately put in cells awaiting a very, very hefty bail of 300,000 baht set by the duty inspector. If reported, this guy will meet some very serious cops who do not take kindly to this kind of act.

Touching a woman up you don't know, without permission, and in public isn't a a bit of harmless fun. Anyone who thinks it is needs to think seriously about their values.

If he did that to my missus, daughters or any female friends and I saw him the police would be the last of his worries.

The UK and most other sensible countries legislated against sexual and other harassment many years ago, and for very good reason.

I applaud the RTP if it's officers take such behavior seriously. Victims won't consider it the harmless bit of fun you do. Should've gone to Cambridge!

I did say it may seem like harmless fun (to some posters not me) and maybe you misread my post. I don't regard it that way at all.

When i visited the Uk, Redcar beach and Blackpool, i noticed it is a common occurrence by poms there. Cant see anything wrong with it.

Very surprised if you did. Likely any who did that would get thumped and arrested. Never been a common occurrence in the UK and any who do it will get punished.

I'm not surprised an Aussie can't see anything wrong with it, still treating women like sheep. Hard to tell the difference eh Bruce?

+1

Sandgroper2, Disgusting behaviour.

but think your trolling again. coffee1.gif

QUESTION: Don't these idiot know that walking around in public without a shirt is considered extremely rude in Thailand? Hell, I don't go out of my house without a shirt on, and I'm in damn good shape with nothing to be ashamed of. But in Thailand, it's considered flat out rude! They should learn something about the culture if they are going to be here.

It's at the beach. Shirtless is perfectly acceptable there. No one goes to Pattaya Beach to learn about Thai culture and lucky for that considering what goes on there... It has another name: "Coconut Bar"

I would say it is OK to be shirtless on the beach, I mean on the sand next to the sea, not walking down the sidewalk.

I'm shocked that such a thing could happen there.

Pattaya usually attracts a more sophisticated crowd, who flock to the beautiful seaside town for it's scenic beaches, it's wonderful array of arts and culture and the fact it's full of overweight balding farang stumbling about in wife-beaters and hideous sandals, like neither the concept of a mirror or self-respect had ever existed.

I am shocked, I tells ya. Shocked.

Edited by Rumblecat