90 day reporting early

hi…A couple of quick questions for you ….. This is my first retirement visa and my first 90 day report is on the 11th of April.

1. Can i report early say the 8th because me and the wife are going away for a few days for a break which will coincide with the 11th date….

2. Do i need a form to fill in to take for the 90 day report? if so is it available to download? …thanks

My experience, at Jomtien, is that the paperwork is needed for the first 90 day report. The new reporting form is then printed out and stapled to the passport.

Thereafter, you only need to present your passport at the next 90 day report and the reporting form is then replaced with the new one.

Works just fine.

I just did my 90 day reporting at SingKhon today. Just gave the immigration lady my passport, she didn't ask for TM47.

She typed in my passport number on her computer, printed out the new reporting form, which she signed and stapled to the passport.

In and out in less than 5 minutes.

Yes, but the O/P said this was his first report. At Jomtien they just read the barcode from the previous report, but he would probably need to hand in the form and possibly something for proof of address or other documents since he won't have a previous report to reference.

• Like 1

They didn't read any barcode on the report, they just entered the passport number in their computer. Everything is logged there and the new form get printed. They just remove the old one, sign the new one and staple. The first report and the proof of residence is stapled in by immigration when you get your one year extension based on marriage or retirement. At least that what I still have in my passport.

When I did my first report 90 days ago it was the same story. The immigration officer started to type in on the computer after having my passport. I asked him " Do you want this too?" indicating the TM47, and he it took smiling and put it away without even looking at it.

But, like everywhere else here... YMWV...

Edit:

This is at SingKhon, Prachuap Khiri Khan

Edited by SpaceKadet
  • Like 1

I did my reporting on line this morning.....due @ 7-3 but was interfered with message that i needed to contact nearest immigration office.

Anyone else had this problem?

I did my reporting on line this morning.....due @ 7-3 but was interfered with message that i needed to contact nearest immigration office.

Anyone else had this problem?

Even if you had been able to submit the application it would not of been approved because you are to late to do it online. You have a window of 15 to 7 days before the report date to do it.

I always get the message to contact my local office because my last entry to the country is to old.