TV repair

Billposter

quick question i have recently bought a smart TV (not that smart) i have had this TV for 3 months now it will turn on at all red light comes on but nothing happens have been in touch with the service provider no luck as yet so will any body on hear know of a good TV repair shop in or around pattaya i am in jomtien telephone number or address so i can get them to come out and have a look.

thanks

If it was a cheap not so smart TV well the guarantee ended as you were leaving the store this is a message from above not to be so cheap and buy something with at least a known name....never mind the quality feel the width is that you?

But pray tell why did the service provider not fix your problem?

I wouldn't get it repaired i would return it to where i bought it in pieces.

Hi. I had panadonic that developed a couple of problems and on of them was like you describe.

My first prob was no input from the aerial but was ok from hdmi, as i know ( or used to know about electronics i bought a workshop manual for the tv and isolated fault and got it fixed.

Just letting you know i know a little about electronics, that said, getting back to your prob. There seems to be a mechanical switch in the standby to main on, and in my case i just banged the area around the red standby light and this fixed the prob.

Its still an intermittant prob. but works for me.

Archived